With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: AppliMonsters Episode 39: A New Power! Applidrive DUO!

This episode is exciting. Like the idea of the four stages, Bio Kingdom, Beauty Palace, Fake Mansion, and Charis Castle. Like the no longer used Appmons idea. Can understand the no time limit, but there can be better way to show that off. They should have gone for Super Grades Showdown. Super Grades have been neglected for some time now. From the look of things, the Ultimate 4 will not have underlings like the Dark Masters. Shame, they could have used some unused Appmons and Appmons that compose the Ultimate 4.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    According to the Appmon Lab, destroyed Appmon can be resurrected as long as their data is intact and someone wants them to be brought back. So Haru was in fact saying that Mienumon was brought back because of her popularity.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Follow clanc On Twitter Add clanc on Facebook Visit clanc's Youtube Channel
    Destroyed Appmon? Weren't Sakushimon and Scorpmon turned into chips?

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    This episode was funny and also really exciting. But they really did a bit too much with 4 Kiwamis against 4 Super grades xD those poor guys...

The preview also is exciting...i really hope Rei won't do anything stupid...

Are you guys really questioning why they went into their ultimate stages instead super against those four old foes?
    Let me humor you:
    Cuz they couldn't afford the time to fool around with them. Cuz if they went super, they wouldn't be as quick to wipe them out.
    Reminding they just got one hour to save Yuujin and Offmon. That's rather serious.
    You wanted fairness but totally wasn't the time for that. Scorpemon and company picked the wrong neighborhood and the wrong moment for that.

Besides super stages are no longer relevant for the protagonist so why waste their breaths on them? No time the ultimates WILL BE NO LONGER relevant either to be replaced by the fugly god forms so let them have their shine while it lasts.
    Oh yeah embrace yourselves, Ultim4te, enjoy your freedom while you can.

Cuz you'll be forgettable fuel eventually.

Junior Commander
    That close up of Charismon's face after Mienumon and co's defeat was a bit weird. I wonder if he was scared of the kid's new found power.

Cloud's laugh is starting to get dangerously close to Pee-wee Herman there.

Also if Yuujin dies, I die.
    Last edited by Tortoiseshel; 07-02-2017 at 07:07 PM.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by clanc View Post
    Destroyed Appmon? Weren't Sakushimon and Scorpmon turned into chips?
    Sakusimon was App Fused with Mienumon to make Warudamon who was presumably destroyed in her only appearance. Scorpmon's fate after being reduced to a chip is unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Libra View Post
    That close up of Charismon's face after Mienumon and co's defeat was a bit weird. I wonder if he was scared of the kid's new found power.
    More like he was understandably annoyed by the situation, his face was basically the equivalent of having someone's eye twitching.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Quote Originally Posted by SoftMonKeychains View Post
    Are you guys really questioning why they went into their ultimate stages instead super against those four old foes?
    Let me humor you:
    Cuz they couldn't afford the time to fool around with them. Cuz if they went super, they wouldn't be as quick to wipe them out.
    Reminding they just got one hour to save Yuujin and Offmon. That's rather serious.
    You wanted fairness but totally wasn't the time for that. Scorpemon and company picked the wrong neighborhood and the wrong moment for that.

Besides super stages are no longer relevant for the protagonist so why waste their breaths on them? No time the ultimates WILL BE NO LONGER relevant either to be replaced by the fugly god forms so let them have their shine while it lasts.
    Oh yeah embrace yourselves, Ultim4te, enjoy your freedom while you can.

Cuz you'll be forgettable fuel eventually.
    I think the reason people were clamoring for the Super-Grades is because the kids didn't -know- that the DUOs removed the time limit. And the last couple of times the kids used their Ultimate forms, their buddy Appmon were too tired to continue fighting after the timer ended.

So it was an incredibly risky move on the kids' part. The DUO itself should have provided the power boost necessary to take out four dead Supers without them having to go all the way to Ultimate. AND it would have shown how much stronger the kids have gotten by using merely their Super Grades against the enemies they'd struggled with a mere 20 episodes ago.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

I found Biomon shaking "listen to me!" Strangely cute.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast