With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ... 357582838485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Follow MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    why DarkSuperStarmon?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    He's the star that Geppetto wished upon.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Gumdramon reminded me a little bit of Mickey Mouse with his red shirt and buttons.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Ain't got no mojo...
    I made an armor evolution chart for the first generation digimon (Excluding Patamon and Gatomon) With all of them being Perfects and The golden digimentals being Ultimates, i had the most problem with Palmon beacuse there aren't much of plant digimon.
    https://imgur.com/a/2QqHm

Here is my final story-themed evolution: Upamon.
    "Evil can confuse you when you're staring at it straight in the face. You can hope the face of evil will change, but it won't unless you force it to change."

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    @Xotrix Good chocies. I like the use of Lilamon and CresGarurumon.
    @IamTheSovereign ClavisAngemon could make a good Mega for Shakkoumon.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

So, I'm totally coming in on this on the late side. I've been buried under research for the past week.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarlite View Post
    For the really desperate... there's Hermmon who was suppose to be in the V-Tamer manga, but wasn't. He's basically an Arkadia dataed Wizarmon.
    Image Thumbnail (custom)
    HOW DID I FORGET HIM?! Though to be technical, the Wizardmon connection wasn't stated anywhere that I recall. That said, I really can't believe I forgot about Hermmon in my old Wizardmon tree, especially considering my fondness for these V-Tamer exclusives. Placing him as a Mega to parallel Callismon also really opens up possibilities due to the aforementioned lack of magical Megas (I might also add in Dæmon due to his robed form that's, in many ways, a parallel to A.Wisemon). Depending on his intended coloration, I could see him connected to Mistymon, Wisemon, and/or Reapmon. Possibly also SkullSatamon.

Regarding Cutemon and Justimon, there's also the similarly-designed Crusadermon / L.Knightmon, though the scarf is replaced with the ribbony… things. But seriously, it's in many ways "PinkJustimon".

I'm going digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Follow SuperStarlite on DeviantArt Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Lhikan634 View Post
    Regarding Cutemon and Justimon, there's also the similarly-designed Crusadermon / L.Knightmon, though the scarf is replaced with the ribbony… things. But seriously, it's in many ways "PinkJustimon".
    Heh, yeah, I'm working on a "Story" line right now with one of the paths starting with Cutemon and ending with Crusadermon. It's one of my favorite evolution lines for a Xros Wars Digimon.

Ain't got no mojo... ZeroxCalamity's Avatar
    I thought I was the only one obsessed with Evolution lines. All kidding aside, I've seen some really cool stuff. Even things I would have never expected. Man, you guys make me look bad. When I have more time, I'm going to throw my own lines into the mix.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    AncientWisetmon also qualifies since wiset in Thai means magic and both it and its descendants Mercuremon and Sakkakumon exhibit degrees of sorcery.

Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ... 357582838485868788 ... LastLast