With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 51 of 290 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 2892

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

  1. #501
    Junior Commander DBxDigimon_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    266
    Well, obviously that's what happened in the flashback. I mean if Bakumon stays as part of Maki's storyarc from here on out and he turns out to evolve into Huanglongmon; perhaps alongside the other holy beasts.

  2. #502
    I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Indonesia
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,103
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Add Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    My best personal choice for connecting Bakumon and Megadramon is Weatherdramon. Dreamon, Weatherdramon's subspecies, shares a common theme with Weatherdramon. However, it is not a Dramon so I chose the latter to connect better with Megadramon. Bakumon's smoke body evolves to Weatherdramon's cloud body kinda makes sense, I think. That smoke/cloud vapor then materialized as Megadramon's tail.
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

  3. #503
    I'm going digital AquaVersus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    New York
    Age
    29
    Posts
    464
    Weatherdramon is a great fit. I also like Coatlmon. But yeah, evolution really shouldn't be limited by Wikimon. I recommend using sites like Wikimon for inspiration and general ideas, but you don't have to follow it if you don't want to.

    On the subject of regular Digimon evolving through "App Gattai" -- isn't this basically the same exact thing as Jogress?

  4. #504
    Completely digital Lord Archfiend Kliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    748
    In the case of "Adventure canon" lines I don't think Appmon are something people like to mix, with that said, the God-grade Appmon colour schemes lend themselves well to Shakkoumon ;P. But then again that's just giving ideas, and not in any way meant to reflect Adventure canon, just so people don't get butthurt or something.

  5. #505
    Quote Originally Posted by The Golux View Post
    Hmm, one for MetalGarurumon could be interesting too. Not sure what I'd use exactly though - Gabumon + Gazimon for Garurumon probably, and maybe WereGarurumon + LoaderLeomon (Otherwise Tankdramon) for MetalGarurumon, but not sure what to add for WereGarurumon.
    gabumon+labramon-garurumon
    liollmon+elecmon-liamon
    tsukaimon+demidevimon-devimon
    hagurumon+armadimon-kenkimon
    garurumon+devimon-weregarurumon
    liamon+kenkimon-loaderleomon
    weregarurumon+loaderleomon-metalgarurumon
    Last edited by gerocabral; 08-12-2017 at 10:54 AM.

  6. #506
    Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Thailand
    Age
    19
    Posts
    742
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    I loved your MetalGaruru line so much, so I visualized it for you! ^_^
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzq...ew?usp=sharing

    I also tried my own attempt at HerakleKabuterimon and it was....
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzq...ew?usp=sharing
    ...terrible....

    But then I made this Rasielmon Appline and I thought it turned out pretty good and I'm happy with myself again :3
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzq...ew?usp=sharing

  7. #507
    I come from the net
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Maine
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,156
    Add The Golux on Steam
    I would try to avoid using the same digimon more than once in an app-gattai line, I think there are enough to choose from that it shouldn't be that necessary.

  8. #508
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperordramon View Post
    I loved your MetalGaruru line so much, so I visualized it for you! ^_^
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzq...ew?usp=sharing

    I also tried my own attempt at HerakleKabuterimon and it was....
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzq...ew?usp=sharing
    ...terrible....

    But then I made this Rasielmon Appline and I thought it turned out pretty good and I'm happy with myself again :3
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzq...ew?usp=sharing
    maybe this
    tentomon+kotemon-kabuterimon
    kunemon+floramon-flybeemon
    dokunemon+betamon-snimon
    kokuwamon+agumon-kuwagamon
    kuwagamon+snimon-okuwamon
    kabuterimon+flybeemon-alturkkabuterimon
    alturkabuterimon+okuwamon-heraklekabuterimon

  9. #509
    Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Thailand
    Age
    19
    Posts
    742
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by The Golux View Post
    I would try to avoid using the same digimon more than once in an app-gattai line, I think there are enough to choose from that it shouldn't be that necessary.
    I agree, I said the Herakle line was terrible xD I felt justified using Salamon twice in the Rasielmon line though, as Tail and Mikemon are so similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by gerocabral View Post
    maybe this
    tentomon+kotemon-kabuterimon
    kunemon+floramon-flybeemon
    dokunemon+betamon-snimon
    kokuwamon+agumon-kuwagamon
    kuwagamon+snimon-okuwamon
    kabuterimon+flybeemon-alturkkabuterimon
    alturkabuterimon+okuwamon-heraklekabuterimon
    That seems really good, thank you and great job!

  10. #510
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperordramon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Golux View Post
    I would try to avoid using the same digimon more than once in an app-gattai line, I think there are enough to choose from that it shouldn't be that necessary.
    I agree, I said the Herakle line was terrible xD I felt justified using Salamon twice in the Rasielmon line though, as Tail and Mikemon are so similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by gerocabral View Post
    maybe this
    tentomon+kotemon-kabuterimon
    kunemon+floramon-flybeemon
    dokunemon+betamon-snimon
    kokuwamon+agumon-kuwagamon
    kuwagamon+snimon-okuwamon
    kabuterimon+flybeemon-alturkkabuterimon
    alturkabuterimon+okuwamon-heraklekabuterimon
    That seems really good, thank you and great job!
    for the rasielmon line,maybe use counterparts of digimon in the line it's a good idea

    plotmon+terriermon-gatomon
    plotmon+lopmon-mikemon
    plotmon+patamon-d'arcmon
    plotmon+tsukaimon-witchmon
    gatomon+d'arcmon-angewomon
    mikemon+witchmon-bastemon
    angewomon+bastemon-rasielmon

    and for the heraklekabuterimon maybe works other insect counterparts like

    kunemon+???-yanmamon/kougamon+kabuterimon-alturkabuterimon
    dokunemon+???-sandyanmamon/searchmon+kuwagamon-okuwamon

    and for vikemon i have that idea

    gomamon+gizamon-ikakumon
    swimmon+kamemon-archelomon
    armadimon+bakumon-ankylomon
    patamon+hawkmon-angemon
    ikakumon+archelomon-zudomon
    ankylomon+anemon-shakkoumon
    zudomon+shakkoumon-vikemon

    for rosemon

    palmon+mushroomon-togemon
    lalamon+floramon-sunflowmon
    impmon+lopmon-buchiemon
    wormmon+terriermon-buchiemon(green)
    togemon+buchiemon-lillymon
    sunflowmon+buchiemon(green)-lilamon
    lillymon+lilamon-rosemon

    for hououmon

    biyomon+agumon-birdramon
    hawkmon+gabumon-aquilamon
    floramon+falcomon(old)-kiwimon
    mushroomon+lalamon-woodmon
    birdramon+aquilamon-garudamon
    kiwimon+woodmon-delumon
    garudamon+delumon-hououmon

    or

    falcomon(old)+elecmon-cocatorimon
    hagurumon+elecmon(black)-thunderballmon
    cockatorimon+thunderballmon-sinduramon
    sinduramon+garudamon-hououmon

    for seraphimon

    patamon+hawkmon-angemon
    kotemon+pawnchesmon(white)-gladimon
    candmon+impmon-wizardmon
    plotmon+pawnchessmon(black)-maildramon
    angemon+wizardmon-holyangemon
    gladimon+maildramon-knigthmon
    holyangemon+knigthmon-seraphimon

    for ophanimon

    plotmon+liollmon-gatomon
    tinkermon+biyomon-d'arcmon
    bakumon+hawkmon-unimon or labramon+weathermon-seasarmon
    kudamon+renamon-reppamon
    gatomon+d'arcmon-angewomon
    unimon or seasarmon+reppamon-quilimon
    angewomon+quilimon-ophanimon

    for holydramon(angewomon line it's the same at the ophanimon line)

    bakumon+vmon-setmon
    kudamon+dracomon-airdramon
    airdramon+setmon-megadramon
    megadramon+angewomon-holydramon

    random lines

    calumon+salamon-gatomon
    impmon+salamon-blackgatomon
    patamon+salamon-d'arcmon
    tsukaimon+salamon-witchmon
    gatomon+d'arcmon-angewomon
    blackgatomon+witchmon-ladydevimon
    angewomon+ladydevimon-mastemon

    plotmon+labramon-seasarmon
    plotmon+gazimon-dobermon
    plotmon+lopmon-mikemon
    plotmon+tsukaimon-witchmon
    seasarmon+dobermon-cerberumon
    witchmon+mikemon-bastemon
    cerberumon+bastemon-anubismon

    d'arcmon+gatomon-nefertimon
    witchmon+mikemon-bastemon
    nefertimon+bastemon-ancientsphinxmon

    bastemon+ladydevimon-minervamon

    terriermon+hagurumon-galgomon
    lopmon+solarmon-turuiemon
    kotemon+pawnchesmon(white)-gladimon
    bakumon+pawnchessmon(black)-maildramon
    galgomon+turuiemon-rapidmon
    gladimon+maildramon-knigthmon
    rapidmoon+knigthmon-holygalgomon
    Last edited by gerocabral; 08-14-2017 at 09:09 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •