With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 275 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    This one probably is a bit outlandish. Yes I recolored Kyukimon to fit in chromatically, and yes I gave the Cupimon a Holy Ring so it could qualify as Rookie. Is that weird? o_O

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzq...ew?usp=sharing

Completely digital Lord Archfiend Kliff's Avatar
    I generally dislike that many alterations so yeah, that a bit outlandish. I get where you were going.

Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    I just need to find some Rookie/Child that fits in as well as the rest of the line does. Any suggestions?

Completely digital Lord Archfiend Kliff's Avatar
    Kudamon is probably your best bet, it fits with Gargomon and Kyukimon. Which brings to me the fact that Gargomon to Kyukimon also looks pretty meh, it goes from draconic to beastial and their design don't match too well aside from the recolour you did. Have you tried doing something around Garrmon to SlashAngemon? I did it before with Reppamon->Garmmon->SlashAngemon but there it doesn't use that part of the DW3 line and the blade and light theme is still continous.
    Last edited by Lord Archfiend Kliff; 06-26-2017 at 05:42 PM.

I come from the net
    Add The Golux on Steam
    I think the holy ring on cupimon would work better as a collar.

Edit: but yeah Kudamon would work, especially the Savers version.

I like the Cupimon-as-Child line. The Holy Ring is unnecessary, but I get what you're going for, since Tailmon seems to work the same way. Note that I think Kudamon would work nicely with Kyukimon, too.

I have nothing but respect for the amazing recolor choice on Kyukimon. Kyukimon needs a line that isn't the convoluted mess from DMW3...

Also, that Child Bird Jogress into Roamon is fantastic. Especially great since Roamon is necessarily formed from AppGattai of two Standard Appmon in its native game as well.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Kudamon definitely works well with Kyukimon, since it's "usual" evolution, Reppamon, is also a Kamaitachi.

Kudamon would work, thank you ^_^
    Gargomon always seemed to be a gargoyle to me, not a dragon. Gargoyles are more bats if anything, humanoid demons of some sort, so going from a gargoyle to a Japanese devilish creature isn't too much of a stretch I don't think. Also, I actually made a Garmmon>SlashAngemon in the previous thread :P

I come from the net
    Add The Golux on Steam

Here, have a pretty obvious end of a line that I stuck a child and some babies on.

Looks really obvious but perfect! Though Elecmon looks a bit out of place...

Page 2 of 275 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast