With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 293 of 295 FirstFirst ... 193243283290291292293294295 LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 2949

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by McGann View Post
    Raptor Sparrow Line:

Quote Originally Posted by drrockso20 View Post
    not bad, although I'm still of the opinion that Sparrowmon is probably an Adult and RaptorSparrowmon is a Perfect
    I like to use RaptorSparrowmon as a Mega just so it feels like the proper conclusion to the line, but I kinda flip-flop where I like Sparrowmon. Usually I prefer her as a small Perfect type, given how well she faced off against Lucemon in the anime. Example:

Last edited by McGann; 11-29-2019 at 09:01 AM.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Some fun with the new mons

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Jazamon to Peacockmon works especially well.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I think Sparrowmon as Ultimate makes the most sense due to it fusing with X4 to make X5. So then I have Sparrowmon and X4 as Ultimates to maek them an equal fusion, in this way

Shoutmon (Rookie) + Ballistamon (Rookie) - Shoutmon X2 (weak champion)

Shoutmon X2 + dorulumon (weak champion) = Shoutmon X3 (strong champion)

X3 + Starmon (OG Starmon as hes champion) = X4 (weak ultimate)

X4 + Sparrowmon (weak ultimate) = X5 (strong ultimate)

X5+ OG Beelzemon = X5B (weak Mega, yes Beelzemon downgrades here)

X5B -> X7 (Strong Mega)

and then X7 -> X7F (Ultra)

I know X5B -> X7 makes no sense, since adding in ZekeGreymon causes there to actually be 8 dudes - but it seems X6 is stuck in the Manga forever, so it's the best way to do it IMO
    Last edited by Muur; 11-29-2019 at 07:22 PM.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    If we treat RaptorSparrowmon as a Perfect, maybe it could evolve to Zhuqiaomon. Besides both being birds, they don't have much in common, but the Vermilion Bird is sometimes referred to as a sparrow.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    If we treat RaptorSparrowmon as a Perfect, maybe it could evolve to Zhuqiaomon. Besides both being birds, they don't have much in common, but the Vermilion Bird is sometimes referred to as a sparrow.
    the two I've used the most for RaptorSparrowmon have been Crossmon and Valdurmon, though JetSilphymon or AncientIrismon would also work fairly well, and Valkyrimon or DarkDramon wouldn't be a terrible choice either

Gravimon would make a great evolution for Vamdemon X Antibody. His arms and legs look like theres nothing in them, but they're still armed shaped so it makes him look like a haunted costume. Ans Vamdemon X is really his cape.

Also NeoVamdemon while I'm at it. Then Venom and Beliel for the regular Vamdemon.

Ain't got no mojo... firelordzx5's Avatar
    I got an idea involving a complete dragon line for Lucemon

The idea of this line that it emphasis the corruption on Lucemon's divine data with Dragon Data or alteration due to Lucemon's wishes to not become a Demon Lord.

Lucemon - Devidramon (Devidramon has more wings than a normal Digimon of the "Devi" species and I feel like this would also be Lucemon's natural Adult/Champion form alongside those stated in Wikimon) - Magnamon (This may count as weird but hear me out: Lucemon's Divine Data in this stage is responding to the corruption of his Data by using this form but the corruption fights back, resulting this form) - Lucemon Satan Mode (Mutant) [In this form, Both form of Data having been properly fused instead of erasing one another. There is a Consequence; the Gehenna Sphere is empty as Larva Mode doesn't exist in this form. Lucemon ITS the Satan Mode which isn't an Illusion either, the Dragon is totally solid and completely coated with Golden Chrome Digizoid.)

Another a more personal favorite. A Lucemon that purposely crippled himself in order to not become a Demon like those before him only to become a Dragon of the Apocalypse in the Process.

Lucemon - Pidmon (No story behind this, other than Lucemon hiding or curbing his power to tolerable levels) - Vritramon (This form is taken by Pidmon after witnessing something horrifying which made him mad with vengeance in his head, acting far more feral and destructive. Originally, I went for Aldamon but doesn't felt right with me) - Megidramon (The Rage and Hate had completely dominated the mind of this Lucemon, turning him into the Dragon that shouldn't exist.)

The Idea of this is a different take of Lucemon's fall and his turn into the Dragon of Revelation which is already offered in his line with Falldown and satan mode but this is an alternative for an apocalypse dragon.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Anyone got any idea what digimon Panimon could have been based on? The other digimon injected with Arkadiamon data from V Tamer are relatively easy to link to existing digimon but the only thing Panimon looks like is Mephismon and I'm half-certain all four of them were meant to be created from champion level digimon

(Grizzlymon->Callismon, Wizardmon->Hermmon, Fangmon or Garurumon->Lykamon)

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live