With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 292 of 293 FirstFirst ... 192242282289290291292293 LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 2926

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Spadamon to Ciel works really really well.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I particularly like Missimon to Jazamon, myself. Also, I never realized before how similar VoltoBautamon's clothes are to Vamdemon's, but I guess it makes sense. He really looks more like Vamdemon than Piemon.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Monmon and Makuramon have the same eyes and a tooth sticking out of their mouths in the same place. same tail too. also the same two dots for the nose. theyre both wearing gloves and have the same facial shape. I think they might've designed Makuramon as a Ultimate form for Monmon, and I've I'm mind blown
    It's got Mojyamon's feet too since Mojyamon is a yeti and JMojyamon is a bigfoot. And Jijimon's feet. lol.

I come from the net
    Like a caveman?

Ogudomon X... Vamdemon X + any SGDL cuz it got huge wings.

Monzaemon X + any SGDL because Monzaemon X have love gels then evolved with upgraded ability to reflect off any malice intentions undamaged

Cherubimon (Vice) X + Diablomon X with SGDL weapons. Crowns of sin. And weird body anatomy, too

I come from the net
    I do agree with Lord Bearmon. Those are great lines. And the really fit too.

Playing CyberSleuth, I realized for the first time Triceramon's horns are very similar to Monochromon crown spikes. I feel a little dumb/amazed I've never seen it before.

In a more random note, due to the lack of a Garurumon species to bridge Psychemon-Gururumon to Merukimon, I feel his best option is a jogress of WereGarurumon and WereGarurumon(Black).

Quote Originally Posted by Notus View Post
    Playing CyberSleuth, I realized for the first time Triceramon's horns are very similar to Monochromon crown spikes. I feel a little dumb/amazed I've never seen it before.

In a more random note, due to the lack of a Garurumon species to bridge Psychemon-Gururumon to Merukimon, I feel his best option is a jogress of WereGarurumon and WereGarurumon(Black).
    could maybe use Astamon

Young Hunters actually made me like Astamon as a Perfect for Psychemon, but in my mind he's too ingrained as Belphemon's pre-evo to work as a WereGarurumon alternate. Otherwise, he's a good option.

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Raptor Sparrow Line:

"Never attempt anything without the gloves."

not bad, although I'm still of the opinion that Sparrowmon is probably an Adult and RaptorSparrowmon is a Perfect