With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 291 of 291 FirstFirst ... 191241281288289290291
Results 2,901 to 2,904 of 2904

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Red shirt D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    I always saw Belphemon as a generic demon beast and not any animal in particular.

Junior Commander
    Grizzly bears are almost certainly a major inspiration for Belphemon, for both the hibernation gimmick and the golden salmon ornaments.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by D O R U g o r a m o n View Post
    I always saw Belphemon as a generic demon beast and not any animal in particular.

same, i always just see him a a demon beat i never think about bear or goat and it feels weird putting him into those lines imo

It goes Koala Bear demon> demonic Teddy panda bear >Human demon gangster (sleep with the fishes?) with a bear hat and salmon ornament>cute hibernating bear demon>bear demon who is pissed you woke him up while sleeping with more salmon ornaments. Belphemon's mutation in Links was a polar bear.

I think Belphemon's goat horns and anthropomorphic body confuse people but I never thought this was contested at all. And yeah Phascomon is just a pun.

Porcupamon is also what made me think Monzaemon X Antibody would fit in an all X Antibody line.
    Last edited by flintlock; Yesterday at 03:17 AM.