With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 288 of 292 FirstFirst ... 188238278285286287288289290291 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 2916

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Whoops! I was supposed to post this a few days ago, but a very belated Happy Halloween to WtW! I made a v-pet stype chart with the spookiest and spoopiest mons I could find. This was made pre NoblePumpkinmon unfortunately but you could replace Ghoulmon straight off with him if you wished.

Ain't got no mojo... Fire Scyther's Avatar
    This looks really good, I dig it!

A little personal question but what would be a great evolution for Bearmon and Grizzmon? I really don't wanna use any of the Leomon lines or Marsmon unless there isn't an alternative for that. Same question could be asked for Monmon, since I really like the Monmon > Hanumon > Gokuwmon path but I need a suitable perfect and Zamielmon doesn't do it for me. (Maybe alternate evolution with Sepikmon and Makuramon?)

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Scyther View Post
    This looks really good, I dig it!

A little personal question but what would be a great evolution for Bearmon and Grizzmon? I really don't wanna use any of the Leomon lines or Marsmon unless there isn't an alternative for that. Same question could be asked for Monmon, since I really like the Monmon > Hanumon > Gokuwmon path but I need a suitable perfect and Zamielmon doesn't do it for me. (Maybe alternate evolution with Sepikmon and Makuramon?)
    Astamon for Perfect and then to one of Belphemon, GrandDracumon, or Callismon would probably be the best choice off the top of my head

I come from the net
    Dracmon > Nohemon > Vamdemon X > Any SGDL with X form. Faceless and true forms mostly.

Agumon X > Greymon X > RizeGreymon X > BlitzGreymon

Gabumon X > Garurumon X > WereGarurumon X > CresGarurumon

Labramon > Siesamon X > ? > CresGarurumon (I cannot find any "canine" digimon with gold armor.... At Perfect level)

Hagurumon X > Thunderballmon X > Nanomon > Cherubimon (Vice) X (Robotic)

Flamon > Aegiomon > Aegiochusmon > Gankoomon X

Dracmon > Devidramon > Ladydevimon X > Lilithmon X

Bokomon > Nanimon > Mummymon > Barbamon X (Getting intelligent human-like line is tough...)

Gazimon X > Dobermon X > Cerberumon X > Belphemon X

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    just remembered what RizeGreymon Xīs blade gun reminded me of

canīt remember seeing anyone do Kabuki into miko mode, never noticed it but seems so obvious

Siesar X gave me the festival vibe, so i made this

also we now have 3 cyberdramons to go along 3 justimons to go along with the 3 arm digimon

I come from the net
    Those aall work really well. But we just need one more like Raidenmon or Justimon X.

Add Notus on DeviantArt
    Jupitermon works for Raijinmon, in my opinion.

I come from the net
    Same here. Although isn't it sad, Rajinmon? Jupitermon is superior to him in every way despite both are gods.

I think Junomon could have that LordKnightmon since LordKnightmon and Justimon have same type of helmet visor.

Add Tero on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Labramon > Siesamon X > ? > CresGarurumon (I cannot find any "canine" digimon with gold armor.... At Perfect level)
    Rapidmon. Rapidmon is a dog. The golden variation can be perfect too.

I come from the net
    Yeah but Rapidmon (Armor)'s level is pretty vague. Rapidmon X is Ultimate. Digiegg of Destiny is very bizarre.

And it's good pick but he is green.