With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 286 of 289 FirstFirst ... 186236276283284285286287288289 LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 2890

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

I come from the net
    Hmm not bad suggestion.

And Alphamon (Black) in the movie for evo. I like it. Both of them are Gundam-like. So it's cool!

Does anyone know how Ryo's Monodramon and Milleniumon's evolution works? I just wanted to make a visual version of it with his X Antibodies but I forgot how the fusion to become Cyberdramon and milleniumon stuff works

Junior Commander
    It's just the standard Monodramon line. Their Jogress is more like just a combined-personality thing. Monodramon could already evolve up to Cyberdramon/Justimon without Jogressing with Milleniummon, though in Brave Tamer, ZeedMilleniummon is an alternate postgame Ultimate for Cyberdramon instead of Justimon after you defeat Milleniummon in the story.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 10-20-2019 at 09:16 PM.

On the topic of Ultimates for Cyberdramon X, TyrantKabuterimon seems spot on to me.

I come from the net
    Digimon wikia: It was there that Millenniummon revealed that he was always Ryo's true partner. In the end, Monodramon was able to force a DNA Digivolution between himself and Millenniummon, resulting in a Digiegg, which would eventually become Cyberdramon.

So I don't know if it could count as obtaining the data of Millenniumon like HerakleKabuterimon and Aegisdramon. I thought Monodramon doesn't have its own evo line so it only relies on forced jogress to evolve "normally" (Strikedramon > Cyberdramon > Justimon) or Milleniumon actually got defeated and vanished after Digitama to "reboot" for "Plot armor". But who cares... I will treat this evo line as its only one and it sorta be treated like true evo line...

Agrgghh my mind hurts.

Remember how Armadimon and Wormmon suddenly acted like they are best friends in 02? I think Ankylomon and Stingmon can jogress into Stiffilmon.
    Ex-Vmon + Aquilamon = AeroV-dramon
    Ex-Vmon + Ankylomon = Magnamon (Perfect) or Sandiramon (Reptile + Armor)
    Ankylomon + Aquilamon = Sinduramon
    Ex-Vmon + Angemon = Wingdramon
    Ex-Vmon + Tailmon = Cyberdramon
    Aquilamon + Angemon = Yatagaramon (Original) or Garudamon or Cho-Hakkimon
    Ankylomon + Tailmon = Sanzomon

Honestly it's harder than I thought, I thought at first, it's fun to imagine to mix.

Junior Commander
    When it's saying "eventually become Cyberdramon," it's not saying that Monodramon could only evolve into Cyberdramon through Jogressing with Millenniummon. As I've said earlier, Monodramon is already capable of evolving to Mega in Brave Tamer; otherwise, do you expect Ryo to progress through the entire game with only a Rookie "partner"?

By "eventually become Cyberdramon," it's saying that the specific DigiTama that resulted from their Jogress would become the specific Tamers character, Cyberdramon.

I come from the net
    I don't expect progress though all the way with just Child partner. I was saying I'm unsure if Monodramon's evo line counts as its "true/natural" evo line if Milleniumon ended up in Monodramon/Cyberdramon in that Monodramon's evo line then what happened to Millieniumon's data after digitama? I'm not trying to say having Milleniumon will taint Monodramon's "data blueprint" of evolution line. I don't rely on Brave Tamer's game mechanics to judge. I just question those weird logic: What happened to Milleniumon's data within Monodramon/Cyberdramon? Does it count as "erased completely as defeated/rid of it completely"? Or sealed inside along with Monodramon's mind? Or absorbed that data completely and Monodramon is unaffected and pretty much fine? What if Cyberdramon's pure instincts to be very savage towards Virus types may cover up the remaining of Milleniumon's data leak to influence? Sorry I sounded like I'm so dumb but I just kinda absorbed some theories I surfed though the internet for seeking Digimon forums and fun facts within my mind. It's just this Monodramon/Cyberdramon having that data of Millieniumon reminding me of Arkadimon suddenly got possessed by Demon because of it killed Demon and absorbed its data. It gave me that impression, Millienumon might will possess Monodramon/Cyberdramon just like that Demon did if they plan to release the next new story about Ryo (I doubt seriously). I went back to check on Brave Tamers for Cyberdramon evolving to Zeed. Okay Isn't it just did increase my suspicions?! I know it's just part of game for fun

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    It seems like the Milli data just allows Cyberdramon to become Zeed if he wants to instead of Justimon.

I come from the net
    Yeah. Hmm I really said deja vu...

Back to topic.

Plotmon X > Siesamon X > Cerberumon X > MetalGarurumon X or Holydramon X

Renamon X > Siesamon X > Angewomon X > Holydramon X or Ofanimon X

Impmon X > Dobermon X > Ladydevimon X > Lilithmon X

Lopmon X > Dobermon X > Cerberumon X > MetalGarurumon X

Terriermon X > Siesamon X > Cerberumon X > Rapidmon X

All doggies. But Cerberumon X > Rapidmon X is something that felt so wrong. Hmm sigh Anubimon X didn't happen Or Labramon X

Omekamon>OmegaShoutmonX>Omegamon X

Anyone know of a good child for this line? Preferably an X Antibody.