With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 285 of 285 FirstFirst ... 185235275282283284285
Results 2,841 to 2,843 of 2843

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Seeing NoblePumpkinmon into Voltobautamon like the Noble man fell into the corruption in order to survive as a pirate.
    Voltobautamon is not a pirate. He's a Venetian masquerade carnival-goer, and masquerade balls are still very much aristocratic.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Ah three of them appeared in west as this evo line for Pumpmon. Nice

Seeing NoblePumpkinmon into Voltobautamon like the Noble man fell into the corruption in order to survive as a pirate.
    Pumpkin head doesn't have to be the true face but instead of it could be used as the mask with the bottom hole to put in. But where is the child level?
    Only Burgermon fits really as food, so I just left Rookie off.

Datirimon works perfect for the Baby form though. Some people eat snow, so maybe it can be SnowBallmon lol

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    Voltobautamon is not a pirate. He's a Venetian masquerade carnival-goer, and masquerade balls are still very much aristocratic.
    Sorry was so focused on their appearances to give me that impression. Yeah you are right. But it is still wicked Virus type you know that? Made up of malice data from the source of evil? The Grudgeful Hand? It seemed like it's good reference for Noble people fell to their corruption in slum or something... Unless if NoblePumpmon's official profile will say otherwise...