With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 282 of 290 FirstFirst ... 182232272279280281282283284285 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 2892

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

  1. #2811
    I'm a Maniac drrockso20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by Notus View Post
    Nice chart, McGann. I have to say that Bryweludramon + Jesmon = Hadesmon works great.

    Back when Demon X was reavealed, his shoulder-maws made me think of BelialVamdemon. So I got the idea of making jogresses between the Seven Great and the "lesser" demon lords as a means of attaining the X forms:



    Because we don't have seven "non-great" demon lords, I had to repeat I few of them.
    Bagramon enhances Lucemon's holy appearance and his artificial arm helps Barbamon fuse with Death Lure.
    Murmukusmon is very unique, but his overall body type and wings match Beelzebumon's.
    The Deathmons are more or less jokers, with the black variant going with the more feral lords.
    maybe use one or more of VenomVamDemon, NeoVamDemon, GrandDracumon, Piemon, or indeed basically any other Ultimate level Demon type Digimon instead of just reusing Deathmon/Ghoulmon and Bagramon multiple times

  2. #2812
    I come from the net flintlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,487
    I have to upload these on Twitter because I dont know if a good mobile image editing app for this.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/gandalfgr...04626751201281

    ImpmonX to BeelzebumonX. I seriously think they made WizarmonX to fit in between ImpmonX and VamdemonX. Impmon has been connected to Wizarmon a lot in the past, and now WizarmonX has an eyepatch to match ImpmonXs. The pointed red cape and new black coat evokes VamdemonXs. And VamdemonX even has blue feathers on his cape which evokes Beelzebumon's wings.

    Not sure how much was intentional or not but either way it looks cool and I had to post it here.


    DracomonX to ExamonX

    https://mobile.twitter.com/gandalfgr...31068930150401


    Tyrannomon doesnt really have a child form besides Agumon so he works well DracomonX who doesnt have anything but Examon with an X antibody and MameTyramon go ExamonX is too ironic but I love it lol.

  3. #2813
    Ain't got no mojo... Notus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    44
    Add Notus on DeviantArt
    Ok, drrockso20, expanding my options beyond Demon Lord types to other Demon somethings, I got those two new jogresses:




    Funny thing is, before settling on using only Demon Lords, I thought Pharaohmon would be a good jogress for Barbamon X.
    Voltobaltamon is interesting because he looks like a pirate but has nothing to do with water. Even then, his overall "spikeness" and gold details worked for Leviamon X.
    Last edited by Notus; 10-01-2019 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Image fixing

  4. #2814
    Super Moderator TMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,396
    Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    If you still want to limit it by Type, you could use the three Ultimate-level Demon Beast Digimon (VenomVamdemon, Gulfmon, and GranDracmon). Not sure they really lend themselves to it, but you can challenge yourself. Come to think of it... all of them have two mouths.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

  5. #2815
    I'm a Maniac drrockso20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by Notus View Post
    Ok, drrockso20, expanding my options beyond Demon Lord types to other Demon somethings, I got those two new jogresses:



    Funny thing is, before settling on using only Demon Lords, I thought Pharaohmon would be a good jogress for Barbamon X.
    Voltobaltamon is interesting because he looks like a pirate but has nothing to do with water. Even then, his overall "spikeness" and gold details worked for Leviamon X.
    your images are broken

  6. #2816
    Ain't got no mojo... Notus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    44
    Add Notus on DeviantArt
    Thanks, the images should be working now.

    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    If you still want to limit it by Type, you could use the three Ultimate-level Demon Beast Digimon (VenomVamdemon, Gulfmon, and GranDracmon). Not sure they really lend themselves to it, but you can challenge yourself. Come to think of it... all of them have two mouths.
    Pharaohmon and Voltobautamon are both Demon Man, so it's still type restricted. As you said, the Demon Beast types are a bit weird here, but GranDracmon may be a better excuse for these jogresses, being a natural carrier of the X-Antibody.
    Last edited by Notus; 10-01-2019 at 04:22 PM. Reason: typo

  7. #2817
    Quote Originally Posted by McGann View Post
    Those both work really well.
    Additional note, Numemon's Kakyoin X-Anibody works both as an oyster pearl, and as the Gen on Lopmon's ear.

    Tried using drrockso20's chart:

    This is totally great dude. Loving all these demon lord charts/jogresses so far! So here is my take, focusing on how the X demon lords are Ultimate + and of cause, X antibody, so I'm fusing them with (what I hope is) the most appropriate natural X antibody Mega:





    Only one I'm not particuarly happy with is Ouryumon with Barbamon, but i'm going on the prominence of gold within both designs... actually I kind of like it and the weakest one I think is Gaioumon or maybe Tigervespamon.

  8. #2818
    Ain't got no mojo... Notus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    44
    Add Notus on DeviantArt
    Those are some cool jogresses! I personally would use ClavisAngemon for Lucemon and maybe MedievalDukemon for Beelzebumon?

    So, after thinking some more, I realized the Deathmon variants are more akin to mode changes than proper subspecies (even if they're used like that in some games), so I made one more change:



    Gulfmon is a destructive beast like Belphemon, has a lower body maw and I think the blade fingers lend themselves well to Belphemon X's spikeness. While my mode change comparison would give credit to Deathmon here, Lilithmon doesn't have better options. And I like the connection the eyes on her robes give to her and Deathmon.
    Last edited by Notus; 10-01-2019 at 05:12 PM. Reason: typo

  9. #2819
    I'm a Maniac drrockso20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by Notus View Post
    Those are some cool jogresses! I personally would use ClavisAngemon for Lucemon and maybe MedievalDukemon for Beelzebumon?

    So, after thinking some more, I realized the Deathmon variants are more akin to mode changes than proper subspecies (even if they're used like that in some games), so I made one more change:



    Gulfmon is a destructive beast like Belphemon, has a lower body maw and I think the blade fingers lend themselves well to Belphemon X's spikeness. While my mode change comparison would give credit to Deathmon here, Lilithmon doesn't have better options. And I like the connection the eyes on her robes give to her and Deathmon.
    I was gonna suggest VenomVamDemon for that purpose, but I guess it would have been a little awkward using two VamDemon variants in the same chart

  10. #2820
    I come from the net
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,381
    Angewomon X to ClavisAngemon isn't bad but I feel weird for thinking Angewomon X > Venusmon because something's... off?

    Are there any certain Adults that give off "Magicial Pet mascot" for Terriermon X/Lopmon X > ? > Monzaemon X > Minervamon X?

    Well I put Minervamon X because she is "magical girl", those two living hairballs may be good act as the magical familiars and that shield shoots destructive laser beams will work as magical beam version plus... Secret identify to cover her face! Not sure about that giant sword, maybe it'll do as the wand?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •