With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 278 of 281 FirstFirst ... 178228268275276277278279280281 LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 2801

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Ain't got no mojo... DragonicEmperor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarlite View Post
    Nice looking lines there. The Neptunemon feels a bit off though, simply because it's exactly the normal Kamemon line save for the Mega level. Similar for Minervamon. Personally I like using Maildramon as Minervamon's Champion and working the other levels out from there.

Also, If you want to keep a stronger wine theme with Bacchusmon you could use Ginkakumon as his Champion.
    Well, I initially wanted to use Divermon as Neptunemon's Ultimate, but everything before that kinda didn't transition well into Divermon. But I feel that's the case for many possibilities as far as Neptunemon goes. It's either very humanoid built suddenly becoming fishman or very fish build becoming fishman and all of them aren't really to my satisfaction because of that.

I kinda went with the BlackTailmon line because Venusmon uses the Angewomon line, but admittingly, yeah, there probably are better choices to make.

Well, I already asked around for Orochimon cause I remembered there being a Digimon that also had an acohol theme. This definitely helps out as well. Thank you!

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Glad to have helped! ^-^
    That's a good reason to use LadyDevimon.
    If you still want to use Hangyomon for Neptunemon, might I suggest using Otamamon as his Rookie and Mantaraymon as the Champion?

Chosen Children gone wrong evolution lines Part 1.

Ooh cool idea! Kinda obvious izzy line gone wrong:
    Kokabuterimon > kuwagamon > okuwamon OR blue mega kabuterimon > tyrant kabuterimon
    (Would post images but on my phone D

Well people were talking about lines for the OXII and it make me want to share my ideas for them. These would be the lines I'd apply for them if I were to make a story about it, trying to avoid same members in different lines.

Apollomon: No secret here, just his original line from Digimon Story.

Bacchusmon: His debut source makes him evolves from Digitamamon, and I like this, but since I am also using Titamon that also uses Digitamamon, I stopped to think in an alternative line. Bacchusmon always reminded me the concept of "mutant" digimon, so I looked for one of the original "Heart Perfect-Level" Digimon. Vademon is actually a Plant and originally evolved from Vegimon. Mushmon is the original "Plant Virus Child-Level".

Ceresmon: That's also her "original line".

Dianamon: Original line from Digimon Story.

Junomon: Apparently she only evolves from Angewomon, that I use for Venusmon. So I went with a Virus Woman line. Bastemon is also based in a goddess. Witchmon is not virus, but it is a Demon Man and I used her before for Bastemon lines. Tinkermon is a Virus Child-level that is a woman, so I think this line made sense.

Jupitermon: Also his "original line".

Marsmon: Not a really fan of the Bear > Cat line, but it is his debut line, so I guess it feels "right" for me.

Mercurymon: My dream would be a new WereGarurumon to fit Psychemon > Gururumon > ??? > Mercurymon, but we don't have. Since he is virus and looks a lot with WereGarurumon, the Virus Gabumon line fits a lot.

Minervamon: I always liked making a trio with Minervamon/Ofanimon/Lilithmon, evolving from Angewomon/LadyDevimon/ChoHakkaimon (remembering: ChoHakkaimon was an Angel digimon) and then Tailmon/BlackTailmon/Mikemon. But since I am already using Plotmon for Venusmon, I tried to think in another choice. TobuCatmon is a also a cat, like Mikemon, and is a Puppet-Type like ChoHakkaimon. And Patamon > TobuCatmon just feels right.

Neptunemon: The V-Pet where he had his debut had the aquatic line Swimmon > Seahomon (or another armor, I don't really recall now) > Whamon > Neptunemon. Since I didn't wanted to use armors, I swapped Seahomon with Rukamon.

Venusmon: She evolves from Angewomon, so I used the line from Adventure.

Vulcanusmon: Well he evolves from Asuramon, so I used my favorite line for him.

Plutomon: He evolves for Cerberumon, so I used the line he had in his debut (D-Ark V-Pet).

Titamon: Well, the most obvious line again.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Ceresmon "original line" actually started with Arururmon, the Palmon recolour. People just like Floramon better.

I come from the net
    Really? I didn't know that. I thought Floramon is the most obvious one that matches Ceresmon Medium's helmet well. Ceresmon (Big one)'s "original" line with Arururmon source? Crusaders or?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Really? I didn't know that. I thought Floramon is the most obvious one that matches Ceresmon Medium's helmet well. Ceresmon (Big one)'s "original" line with Arururmon source? Crusaders or?
    Yeah, Crusader/Heroes.

The line was

Arururumon -> Kiwimon -> Ceresmon -> Ceresmon again -> Ceresmon Medium

Floramon was just an alternate Rookie form for Sunflowmon.

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by RukasuStorm View Post

Bacchusmon: His debut source makes him evolves from Digitamamon, and I like this, but since I am also using Titamon that also uses Digitamamon, I stopped to think in an alternative line. Bacchusmon always reminded me the concept of "mutant" digimon, so I looked for one of the original "Heart Perfect-Level" Digimon. Vademon is actually a Plant and originally evolved from Vegimon. Mushmon is the original "Plant Virus Child-Level". Good work here, I don't think I've seen anyone use Vademon for him before.

Junomon: Apparently she only evolves from Angewomon, that I use for Venusmon. So I went with a Virus Woman line. Bastemon is also based in a goddess. Witchmon is not virus, but it is a Demon Man and I used her before for Bastemon lines. Tinkermon is a Virus Child-level that is a woman, so I think this line made sense. I like to use Shutumon as her ultimate, but I can understand why a Hybrid level might not be a preferred choice.

Marsmon: Not a really fan of the Bear > Cat line, but it is his debut line, so I guess it feels "right" for me. This is random, but I really want like a Binturong based Mega as a new Mega for Bearmon, as they're also called "bearcats" so it sort of would bring the whole line together xP

Mercurymon: My dream would be a new WereGarurumon to fit Psychemon > Gururumon > ??? > Mercurymon, but we don't have. Since he is virus and looks a lot with WereGarurumon, the Virus Gabumon line fits a lot. I agree with you on this pretty much.

Venusmon: She evolves from Angewomon, so I used the line from Adventure. I like to shake the line up by by using Piyomon>Swanmon as the Rookie and Champion, but you already said that you don't want to use Armors so I understand.

Vulcanusmon: Well he evolves from Asuramon, so I used my favorite line for him. This one is really perfect, especially considering Vulcanusmon already has Japanese styled clothing.
    Comments in bold.

Hm, I feel the Junomon line in its entirety is the most random of all for all stages. Going from fairy to witch to catwoman thing to ultimately Junomon.

Other than that, not a huge fan of Whamon into Neptunemon since it's too much fish with no humanoid for me but I think it's the best thing to work with.

Now for my second part of Chosen Children gone wrong:

Joe was definitely the biggest challenge here since there is nothing 'evil' or virus that is similar to Vikemon so I went with Pukumon. Since it reminds me of Vikemon's weapons. A bit more of a standard line for the other 3 but I wanted to steer away from the even more standard and really out there ending of the dark Seraphimon and Ofanimon Falldown Mode.