With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 277 of 281 FirstFirst ... 177227267274275276277278279280 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 2801

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by drrockso20 View Post
    and another new one from me, this time because my friend Bogleech just reviewed Yakiimon;

Lalamon-> Yakiimon-> Jyagamon-> Bancho Lilymon
    I've been following Bogleech's reviews too (only recently though sadly.)

Burgermon could work well with both the potato Digimon becaude Burgermons entire line is fast food and potatoes are made into French fries.

Theres no real potato ultimate sadly but I thought Ceresmon might work because she is the goddess of the harvest if I recall correctly. Maybe Pumpmon's ultimate will work when he's revealed.
    Ceresmon would have also worked rather well as the Ultimate stage(as would Algomon Ultimate), I went with Bancho Lilymon for two main reasons; 1) I haven't used her yet in one of my lines(and while I'm not obsessive about not reusing Digimon across multiple lines, I do try to be original when possible), and 2) she felt like a good match with Yakiimon thematically*(and visually would have a fun looking Evolution sequence whether you have her Warp Evolve from Lalamon or Evolve right from Jyagamon)

*Puppetmon would work similarly well for the same reason if one wanted a less feminine Ultimate stage instead(maybe with AncientTroiamon as a Burst Evolution in a nod towards his Mansion Giant/Housemon)

Ain't got no mojo...
    I loved Magnamon as a kid, but sadly it doesn't have a 4-form evolution line. So I made one.

In this version there's no armor evolution involved. Veemon can become XVmon or Fladramon/Flamedramon, and either can evolve into Magnamon, which can evolve into UlforceVeedramon.

Hi all, posting after a looong time, so I thought I'd come back with a challange,a hefty ol' app-gattai.
    Last edited by snimon12; 08-12-2019 at 03:07 PM.

thinking of making some V-Pet style charts, anyone got some good templates for that sort of thing?

thinking of making some V-Pet style charts, anyone got some good templates for that sort of thing?
    Made a chart some time ago using a simple square grid. I don't know how useful that would be to you, but I can post it here later. Alternatively, you can use MS Excel or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by citramon View Post
    Made a chart some time ago using a simple square grid. I don't know how useful that would be to you, but I can post it here later. Alternatively, you can use MS Excel or something similar.
    sure might as well take a look at it

Image Thumbnail (custom)
    There's also Goatmon if you want to emphasize the goat connection to Mephismon X, but Sheepmon would emphasize the pinkness. Both work well in different ways or even as a Jogress.

Also, even if there isn't an X-Antibody form of Belphemon Sleep Mode, using his X-Antibody Rage Mode with Mephismon X would also work fairly seamlessly. As far as names, it looks like it's just Belphemon X-Antibody as opposed to differentiating modes. So that would be decent rationale for just using him without a Sleep Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhikan634 View Post
    Image Thumbnail (custom)
    There's also Goatmon if you want to emphasize the goat connection to Mephismon X, but Sheepmon would emphasize the pinkness. Both work well in different ways or even as a Jogress.

Also, even if there isn't an X-Antibody form of Belphemon Sleep Mode, using his X-Antibody Rage Mode with Mephismon X would also work fairly seamlessly. As far as names, it looks like it's just Belphemon X-Antibody as opposed to differentiating modes. So that would be decent rationale for just using him without a Sleep Mode.
    yeah I'm aware of Goatmon, went with Sheepmon both because it transitions from Pillomon better, it also transitions nicer into Mephismon X in my opinion, similarly that's why I went with the regular Belphemon versions instead of Belphemon X, it lines up visually better with the rest of the line, whether you have Pillomon evolve to Sleep Mode through a Warp Evolution or have Mephismon X do it through a standard Evolution

might do an alternate version down the line that goes to Goatmon then regular Mephismon then to either Belphemon X or Gulfmon though

also random bit of trivia, I'm picturing Pillomon here to be similar in size to their Xros Wars version, and for it's evolutions to be similarly scaled up in size, partly because I think it's funny(cause just imagine fighting a pink sheep the size of a school bus or a gothic lolita skeleton goat lady that's the size of a Gundam), and also because I like it when the franchise will mess around with Digimon sizes as needed rather than having sizes be set in stone(like having BomberNanimon/Citramon be absolutely gargantuan when it appeared in Savers)

Ain't got no mojo... DragonicEmperor's Avatar
    First batch of Olympos XII evolutions. Neptunemon definitely was a tough one.

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Nice looking lines there. The Neptunemon feels a bit off though, simply because it's exactly the normal Kamemon line save for the Mega level. Similar for Minervamon. Personally I like using Maildramon as Minervamon's Champion and working the other levels out from there.

Also, If you want to keep a stronger wine theme with Bacchusmon you could use Ginkakumon as his Champion.
    Last edited by SuperStarlite; 08-25-2019 at 11:02 AM.