With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 274 of 275 FirstFirst ... 174224264271272273274275 LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 2750

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Ogremon has X-Evolved and debuts in the Digimon X2! He's a crazy warrior, filled with cruelty, who attacks with joy. His weapon is a fusion of an electric guitar and an electric saw!
    Image Thumbnail (custom)

Now the evolution fits even better. I wonder if OgremonX was designed with that in mind.

I come from the net
    I felt like SkullSatamon always have goofy looks in every card but not in the anime. Ogremon X's scariest appearance easily beat him out.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'd really love to see a jogress of:

Sakuyamon + Kuzuhamon
    VictoryGreymon + Z'dGarurumon
    BanchoLeomon + Sleipmon (Chaosmon Sleip Arm) to finalize the variants (since BanchoLeomon seems to be the recurring constant).
    Metallicdramon + Volcanicdramon

In this same vein, if you could design another Bancho Digimon, what would it be?
    Personally I've got a number of ideas that I think could be neat. I tried to avoid the "common" Digimon of the series. No Greymon/Garurumon/main protagonist lines, but wanted to see what other people came up with before blasting an entire info dump

(also not sure if this is the right thread, so...)

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    I wouldn't mind seeing if Magnadramon and Rasielmon make a purified Ordinemon.
    BanchoLeomon and Titamon, for a Great Sword Chaosmon. RustTyranomon for a Rail-gun variant.
    Actually, since Titamon and RustTyranomon both debuted in ReDigitize, one for them might be cool; like a Cyborg Berserker.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    I felt like SkullSatamon always have goofy looks in every card but not in the anime. Ogremon X's scariest appearance easily beat him out.
    He does kind of look like Papyrus in that art
    Also, given that Lucemon X went up a level, maybe Ophanimon and Lilithmon should make Mastemon X.
    Last edited by McGann; 07-01-2019 at 12:46 PM.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamotz View Post
    (also not sure if this is the right thread, so...)
    Probably you want the fan-made Digimon thread. Speaking of which, one person submitted a "BanchoOgremon" to one of the Digimon contests. The entry didnít win, but it was one of the runner-ups shown in a magazine article. Top right of the six drawings: https://imgur.com/a/guoeCWj The bottom-left runner-up was "SukebanRabbitmon" (which I suppose Bandai might have called BanchoBitmon).
    Last edited by TMS; 07-01-2019 at 02:15 PM.

I come from the net
    Really? I wanna see this BanchoOgremon fanart. Which topics? Or didn't scan yet?

We will soon have the next new wave of X antibody Virus types after Ogremon X. Can't wait to see them.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    It's the top-right image in the box on the left:
    Image Thumbnail (custom)
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

I come from the net
    Oh I barely remember that... May I ask for all the names for those fanmade ones besides BanchoOgremon?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Tsurumon, Skullulumon, Mitokoumon, SukebanRabbitmon (as I mentioned in my post) and Goemon. The design that became CatchMamemon was originally UFOMamemon.

I come from the net
    Thanks. UFOMamemon name is best.