With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 273 of 275 FirstFirst ... 173223263270271272273274275 LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 2750

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Ain't got no mojo...

Jogress you want to see?

All the Olympus xii get one similar to gracenovamon.

Ophanimon + holydramon
    Seraphimon + dominionmon
    Volcanicdramon + metallicdramon
    Shingreymon + miragegaogamon

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    i wanted to make a Rasenmon RM line since we first saw it, but i coudnīt think of something, now that we got a clear pic i tried again and am pretty confident about it

my alternative idea was Bemmon>Snatchcmon>MadLeomon>Rasenmon RM, which works okay but i feel better about the above one.
    i was also brievly thinking about Golemon PS cause of the revealed net under the skin but nothing really worked with it
    Last edited by MasterOfTartarus; 06-30-2019 at 01:35 AM.

Add Solomon on Discord Visit Solomon's Youtube Channel Add Solomon on DeviantArt Add Solomon on Google+
    Seraphimon + Goddramon
    Go ahead and remove me for any reason you like. I dare ya, I double dare ya, I triple dare ya.

I come from the net
    Lilymon + Lilamon

VictoryGreymon + Z'dGarurumon

HolyAngemon + NeoDevimon (I know... but still I want him to be different one unrelated to that Falldown Mode)

Ofanimon + Lilithmon (If Mastemon is formed from Angewomon and Ladydevimon how about this?)

HerculesKabuterimon + GranKuwagamon or Okuwagamon + MegaKabuterimon

Seraphimon + Ofanimon + Cherubimon

If Chaosmon is only formed from Darkdramon and BanchouLeomon, then I do want to see Valdurmon and Sleipmon jogress!

SaberLeomon + BanchouLeomon

Jupitermon + Plutomon (Divine Punisher and Cruel Justice)

New Poop jogress if possible... Sukamon and Numemon. Or Monzaemon + Etemon

New jogress formed from certain Adults would be very fresh to see.

I'd like to see some kind of greymon species/tyrannomon species jogress. We've gotten a jogress between basically every other "rival" species, like aegisdramon and Rafflesimon, so something between those two would be fun

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    @MasterOfTartarus: Death-X-Doruguremon works great there! I myself would use Youkomon (or maybe Sangloupmon) as the Adult form.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    HerculesKabuterimon + GranKuwagamon or Okuwagamon + MegaKabuterimon
    I don't know if that's necessary. HerakleKabuterimon and AncientBeetmon already combine aspects of the Kabuterimon and Kuwagamon species. It's actually part of HerakleKabuterimon's profile. Lilimon + Lilamon also seems kind of pointless given Rafflesimon's existence.
    Last edited by TMS; 06-30-2019 at 09:57 AM.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net
    Yeah I know. The most fans viewed HerakleKabuterimon as it's pure "Kabuterimon" ultimate level for Tentomon despite this official profile... To anime watchers or without the awareness from the internet knowledge pretty much. So that's why I put this for a new jogress even if possible.

Lotusmon. Yeah Raffesimon's evo with Rosemon but there are still the rising rumors trending involved with Raramon's Ultimate level of being Lotusmon in behind scenes with no proof or any interviews. So I want a new jogress for Lilymon/Lilamon to keep that "alien eyes" and fragile fairy body appearances like BanchouLilimon.

Red shirt D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    I just want to see Gundramon and Eaglemon DNA Digivolve into Muricamon.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    It would be a little weird, considering Gundramon and Crossmon both have German attack names.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I've always wanted to see a Cherubimon and SaintGalgomon fusion more than anything else. Or a Cherubimon Vice and virtue for s Lucemon or Mastemon Digimon. I'm surprised they haven't done an Omegamon (X antibody?) and Alphamon fusion because of the Alpha and Omega name.

My idea for Rasenmon is Elecmon(Virus)>NiseDrimogemon>Doumon>Rasenmon

He's got 9 tails and is a bewitching beast like Kyuubimon Youkomon and Kyuukimon and a few others. NiseDrimogemon is the original drill Digimon and he has purple drills with red eyes. I'm not near a PC so I can't make a picture.
    Last edited by flintlock; 06-30-2019 at 11:01 PM.