With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 271 of 275 FirstFirst ... 171221261268269270271272273274 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 2750

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Pidmon is Adult-level, and doesn't have an X-Antibody form...
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I did quite the double take on that lol

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Pidmon is Adult-level, and doesn't have an X-Antibody form...

It's late I meant to type ClavisAngemon.

Lol.

It's still kind of a downgrade but the levels fit unless Lucemon isnt perfect for some reason.

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Just read that Lucemon X is Mega-level, so decided to make this as a quasi-complete line:

"Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Lucemon Larve Mode has actually been stated to be a Mega before as well (also burst mode, like satan mode, in DMO), though I do like seeing a full Lucemon evolution line.

True, though since Lucemon in-lore doesn't tend to conform to typical power levels, I figured it wasn't much of a stretch to have Larva as the Champion. I was considering having him as the Rookie since he is stated to be "Lucemon's true form", but figured he'd work better as a sort of a cocoon transitional stage to the stronger forms.

Junior Commander
    Lucemon Larva is the true form of Satan Mode so it is a weird placement, having the Adult show up in the Ultimate+ stage too.

I've also been toying with the idea of a Lucemon line:

Puttimon > Cupimon > Lucemon > Lucemon FM > Lucemon X or Lucemon SM

The gap still exists, but I think that you could treat Cupimon as a Child-equivalent and Lucemon as an Adult-equivalent. Many lines only have one in-theme Baby stage anyways, and Cupimon honestly looks more like a Child than Lucemon.

For Ultimate, rather than treating one as above the other, I like to treat Lucemon X and Lucemon SM as counterparts. Both are evolutions that surpass the original Lucemon FM, but in different ways. There is also a nice juxtaposition of Lucemon X's angelic theme and Lucemon SM's demonic visage.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    Lucemon X is Mega? finally i can say farewell to the larvae and the dragon, i want my big boi!

also this for Leviamon X, it works for regular too but with the extra armor and new colors i think it fits even better now

EDIT: i also always liked Ebidramon into Leviamon for the shared reptilian and water connection, i figured Anomalicarimon X fits right in-between, again armored and colored also those blades kinda match up with his horns
    Last edited by MasterOfTartarus; 06-26-2019 at 12:17 PM.

@TongYoKyo Since he's essentially Mode changing, I head-cannoned that he's present to some extent in all forms, so its not like he shows up again randomly. I get what you're saying about the final forms though. I was actually considering having X be the Ultra level. Partly because he's the newest, partly because he seems to retain mastery over Dark AND Light, but also it made a pattern of Human/Monster.

EDIT: Alternatively, Lucemon X can use Satan Mode as a Stand. His internal data is comprised of Za Worudo after all.

@MoT Yes, Deckerdramon certainly does fit him well. Coelamon was a good choice too for armored marine life. EDIT: That second one works really well too. I wonder if they actually had that in mind when creating Leviamon, as the colors and horns do line up really well.

Making this line made me wonder when we're actually gonna get some reference book art for Hudiemon:

Last edited by McGann; 06-26-2019 at 12:22 PM.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    man Hudiemon makes for a great evo into Lilithmon X, to bad she ainīt perfect level, also iīm shocked we donīt have reference book art for her yet, wow
    also to bad we donīt have anything to fit between that Lilithmon X and Flymon, it makes such a good adult for her too
    Last edited by MasterOfTartarus; 06-26-2019 at 12:31 PM.