With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 269 of 270 FirstFirst ... 169219259266267268269270 LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2697

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Ain't got no mojo... D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    I feel like Jazardmon looks more like rookie and really doesnt belong in Jazamon's line. Jazarichmon also feels more look a champion to me. So heres an alternate line using them as such.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    i can see what you mean, but it is what it is.

these are the evolution lines I went through for my starters in Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's memory. I like them a lot, especially the idea of Datamon creating its new body itself from data collected from cyborg Digimon. Ignore my smartphone editing skills

Trying to fill in the blanks for a fic I'm writing. Kotemon -> Dinohumon OR Musyamon -> Asuramon OR Butenmon OR Vajramon -> Zanbamon
    Last edited by The Krookodile Hunter; 05-19-2019 at 06:28 PM.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    @SparkGold, iŽd even go so far to call the bottom line canon, PileVolcamon being voiced seems suspicious.

Ain't got no mojo... D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    Both Volcamon's are voiced, and im gonna agree with you on that line being canon. Im just wondering when theyll release a mega gotsumon.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    They're both voiced because there's a Volcamon character that turns into PileVolcamon during the game lol

Gotsumon -> Golemon is canon as that happens with Keisuke's Golemon in the manga. Meanwhile during the trailers Keisuke was shown with the MegaKabuterimon/Volcanmon/MegaSeadramon and TyrantKabuterimon/PileVolcanomon/MetalSeadramon teams though those would be debatable for canon

either way, that evolution line is basically the "canon" for Keisuke.

considering how long Pile Volcano Ota has been part of the franchise I'm surprised how little the Digimon based on him have been used, and the Mega isnt even in the DRB and doesn't have a proper art (which is why that pic has his Masters model lol)

Quote Originally Posted by SparkGold View Post

these are the evolution lines I went through for my starters in Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's memory. I like them a lot, especially the idea of Datamon creating its new body itself from data collected from cyborg Digimon. Ignore my smartphone editing skills
    I like that a lot for Mugendramon too, since usually he evolves from only 1 Digimon he has parts from anyways. That was my line for Gottsumon too, I love the Digimon who had voice acting for attacks.

What app do you use for smart phone editing?

This is unrelated but I was playing Super Robot Wars T and Volcano Ota was in that for some reason. He's even credited as Volcano Ota lol.

I think BanchoGolemon looks more like a Gottsumon ultimate than a Golemon ultimate. He's got gray rocks the same as Gottsumon.
    Last edited by flintlock; 05-20-2019 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Krookodile Hunter View Post
    Trying to fill in the blanks for a fic I'm writing. Kotemon -> Dinohumon OR Musyamon -> Asuramon OR Butenmon OR Vajramon -> Zanbamon
    I'd say Kotemon-> Musayamon-> Vajramon-> Zanbamon if we're limited to the ones you listed, personally I'd suggest the following instead; Kotemon-> Musayamon-> Butenmon-> Tactimon

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    What app do you use for smart phone editing?
    apps called "Photo Layers" "Pocket Paint" and "Phonto" on the android store
    Quote Originally Posted by D O R U g o r a m o n View Post
    Both Volcamon's are voiced, and im gonna agree with you on that line being canon. Im just wondering when theyll release a mega gotsumon.
    I originally was going Gotsumon -> Icemon (bless its animations in this game, even its ice skating walk cycle) -> Meteormon
    but I backtracked when I realized it stopped resembling Gotsumon at all in the megas
    Last edited by SparkGold; 05-21-2019 at 06:31 AM.