With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 263 of 265 FirstFirst ... 163213253260261262263264265 LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2647

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Quote Originally Posted by Nepsty View Post
    I'm trying to work on a Monmon line, but I'm having trouble coming up with a Mega, Fresh and In-Training stage. Any suggestions?

I had considered Marsmon for the Mega, but I'm not sure if that's all that fitting.
    I actually made that exact line(with Zamielmon as the Ultimate/Mega stage) several years ago based off the same core concept; Monkey Digimon who wield weapons that can be used for both melee and ranged purposes

I like Jijimon for Gokuwmon. He's got Koemon's weird feet plus he's a caveman kind of like Koemon. It's even better if you use Mojyamon who has those weird feet and is based on one of the the creators iirc. Hanumon still works well in general though. Actually every monkey and Ape looks like they could fit eachother.

Red shirt
    Here's my take on some Digivolutions, these are the ones I came up with for characters from a video game series I know of. Some of the unmentioned digivolution lines are the same one used in the anime/video games.

If you replace LoaderLiomon with Mihiramon, you get a beartiger line.

I wanted to use the Hagurumon to HiAndromon line for one of the characters, but I realized I should be creative with Kamemon to create the line:

And here's some more:

Last edited by DPTronazel; 04-23-2019 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Fixing code

What game series? Mother 3? (Because Kumatora means bear tiger?)

Red shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    What game series? Mother 3? (Because Kumatora means bear tiger?)
    Yep, and if you're wondering about the others, Penguinmon is Ninten and his partner's Ultimate and Mega forms “represent” the Flying Men of his digivolution line.

Kamemon and Kokuwamon are Jeff and Lloyd's digimon.

The unmentioned digivolution lines are these (btw Bold Text indicates the partner Digimon in their current form they normally stay in):
    Ness’ Partner Digimon:
    Shoutmon > OmniShoutmon

Paula’s Partner Digimon:
    YukimiBotamon (Fresh/Baby I) > Nyaromon (In-Training/Baby II) > Salamon (Rookie/Child) > Gatomon (Champion/Adult) > Angewomon (Ultimate/Perfect) > Ophanimon (Mega/Ultimate)

For Ana's case, her partner stays as Kyupimon.

Lucas’ Partner Digimon:
    Dodomon (Fresh/Baby I) > Dorimon (In-Training/Baby II) > Dorumon (Rookie/Child) > Dorugamon (Champion/Adult) > DoruGreymon (Ultimate/Perfect) > Dorugoramon (Mega/Ultimate)

I couldn't think of partners for Teddy, Duster, and Poo though...

I come from the net
    Nice lines. Really good ideas. ...Can't think of anything but a joke for Poo though. ...I know who he is but still, obvious jokes are obvious.

Red shirt
    Haha yeah XD Although, BushiAgumon, Dinohyumon, and Goldramon came to mind but I don't know what Ultimate/Perfect form would fit in.

Quote Originally Posted by DPTronazel View Post

I couldn't think of partners for Teddy, Duster, and Poo though...
    Oh wow I thought I was going crazy because I wasnt sure if it was really Earthbound or not lol.

BanchoLeomon or any of the Banchos for Teddy because hea a delinquint trope with his pompadour. Harpymon is a thief like Duster or you could use a snake Digimon because of rope snake. Shakamon for Pooh because he's Buddah?

I finally found the best line for Tailmon X antibody imo. Sanzomon is almost like a new version of Angewomon and she never had any Digimon made just for her when she was created. Using Nefertimon X never sat well with me. Plus Tailmon's earring can purify things which reminds me of monks.

Last edited by flintlock; 04-13-2019 at 01:31 PM.

Ain't got no mojo... Witch King's Avatar

I finally found the best line for Tailmon X antibody imo. Sanzomon is almost like a new version of Angewomon and she never had any Digimon made just for her when she was created. Using Nefertimon X never sat well with me. Plus Tailmon's earring can purify things which reminds me of monks.

Shakamon could work best for this line. Its golden armor and ring/gateway? tie in nicely with Plotmon X and Tailmon X, and even Sanzomon. It's even a monk.

Red shirt

Oh wow I thought I was going crazy because I wasnt sure if it was really Earthbound or not lol.

BanchoLeomon or any of the Banchos for Teddy because hea a delinquint trope with his pompadour. Harpymon is a thief like Duster or you could use a snake Digimon because of rope snake. Shakamon for Pooh because he's Buddah?
    Would Tapirmon fit in as a Rookie form for Shakamon? And what about the Champion and Ultimate forms?

I forgot about Harpymon! Funny thing, how the Egg of Light reminds me of the Digiegg of Light like if he tried to steal it just for his partner Hawkmon. If using Quetzalmon and Sandiramon to represent the Rope Snake, should Guilmon be used? Since he’s a lizard, and after all lizards and snakes are reptiles.

For Teddy, I think he would have Elecmon to BanchoLeomon line, but similar to Jeri’s case, his partner stays in his Champion form.