With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 254 of 265 FirstFirst ... 154204244251252253254255256257264 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2647

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

I come from the net
    Aegisdramon is pretty cool so we could have more lines with them. It works pretty well.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Berskirmon's lines work quite well, Aegisdramon shockingly so. I'm a little surprised you're not using the templates Citramon posted a few pages ago though:

I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    I tried using one, but I couldn't figure out how to make the transparency to work in Paint.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    I tend to open the files in Gimp, copy the image from there, and then create a new file from clipboard, only using Paint for text which I copy from it and paste into Gimp as a new layer along with each Digimon image.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jinke_jin...77590836707328

Kenji Watanabe just posted this to his twitter. They're illustrations he's giving out for a BJD event, I think. They're not real Digimon. But it kills me that they're not because that's clearly a Beelzebumon variant that would look amazing as an evolution from Fangmon or Dorulumon! And that dinosaur mech is clearly a Greymon with stylization like Ludomon and Zubamons fusion and would look amazing as a lower form for Mugendramon. The cat thing looks like itd fit in too. I hope one day he gets to make a load of new Digimon all at once like the Appmon.

Ok so this might be weird and irrelevent since these aren't Digimon but I made these with Kenji's OCs. I mean he incoorperated some of his OCs designs waaaay back in 2010 to Hackmon so who knows maybe they'll become real.

Do you think it'd be weird to tweet these at him? lol. It's just I love how much these fit with Digimon and diverging evolutions and converging evolutions...yeah it'd probably be weird. I wish I could draw fanart or actually speak Japanese cause I'd just love to see his art more.

It doesn't take a lot to get me excited about New Digimon/monsters lol.
    Last edited by Vande; 02-12-2019 at 09:26 PM. Reason: double post merge

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    I'd really like these to become official Mons too. Especially the two cat ones.
    (I like the ToyAgumon line. You could have MetalGreymon and Beastmon sure into Raguelmon.)

Couldn't hurt to Tweet them.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Nyankin is the cutest. Hope it turns into a digimon.
    ---------------

My girlfriend got accepted to university and she's gonna study marine and ocean sciences, so I made three lines for her. Three Deep Savers themed lines with cute white mammals, a jogress and choices that may seem odd but really fit her and the stuff she likes - oceanography, marine biology, seasteading (Aegisdramon, I'm looking at you) and cute pets with light colored fur.
    I love the middle one since it's the least obvious line, look at how they share more or less the same colors. The bottom line is cool too because it kinda mirrors Hikari's Tailmon line but water themed: Tailmon to a blonde human-like mon and then a dragon (or dinosaur in this case).
    Last edited by citramon; 02-09-2019 at 09:59 PM.

I come from the net
    Well cool. Congratulations to her. Hope it's goes well for her. And nice lines too.

Ain't got no mojo... D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar

Mega Crescemon Evolution Line

According to wikimon, Crescemon is treated as an ultimate in Digimon Collectors, so I through a together a blade themed line for Mega Crescemon.
    It goes:

Hackmon>>Reppamon>>Kyukimon>>Crescemon.
    Last edited by D O R U g o r a m o n; 02-13-2019 at 04:22 AM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by D O R U g o r a m o n View Post
    According to wikimon, Crescemon is treated as an ultimate in Digimon Collectors, so I through a together a blade themed line for Mega Crescemon.
    It goes:

Hackmon>>Reppamon>>Kyukimon>>Crescemon.

I made a picture, but I dont know how to upload it.
    go to imgur, and then upload your pic, then post the link with the following tags (without spaces)

[ img ] link here [ /img ]

anyway, your line does work pretty well. they should've had Lekismon as the mega instead tho lol