With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 253 of 256 FirstFirst ... 153203243250251252253254255256 LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2553

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    I think BlueMeramon fits in that line. All of its attacks involve ice or cold.

Also, stop the pointless back and forth about Armor level. I can say that because unlike everyone else who’s said it I’m actually a mod.
    Nah not all of them, Vision Bind still seems to use only flames. Although "Ice Flames", still sounds like fire lol. (for the other attacks)

in addition, the extrmely long DRB profile of

"It burns with even hotter flames than the Champion-level Meramon" just says flames.

he does "mostly" use Ice, I guess, but I still think something better could be used.
    Last edited by Muur; 02-02-2019 at 08:13 PM.

I can say that because unlike everyone else who’s said it I’m actually a mod.
    Based mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    also, bluemeramon does used a few ice moves, but his point is mostly to be fire more powerful than Meramon, so perhaps you can find something a little more fitting.
    I think BlueMeramon fits in that line. All of its attacks involve ice or cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    he does "mostly" use Ice, I guess, but I still think something better could be used.
    I went with Blue Meramon more because of the fitting aesthetics both within the line and in relation with the line above. A blueish elemental in a similar pose to Yukidarumon, Panjyamon and Hyougamon's, in a darker blue hue like Hyougamon's and unlike Yukidarumon and Panjyamon (which are sporting lighter blueish whites) and a demon-like face like Hyougamon's. And Hyougamon can evolve to Blue Mera in Next Order, I think.
    The ice theme is like a "glue" for these two parallel more aesthetic-driven lines, but it's not the most determining variable, as you can see by Rumble Arena's blue Duke Ellingtonmon, who's not an ice mon - but is colored in a blueish white just like Panjyamon and in contrast to the darker blue in C Dukemon Core's line.

Btw, isn't Duke Ellington such a cool cat? Lmao

This line may not flow very well on its own, but there's a story behind it: the Night of the Blinking Lights of Warsaw.

In 1980's communist Poland, the couple Zbigniew and Sofia Romaszewski ran a freedom-fighter pirate radio in Warsaw that could only broadcast about eight to ten minutes at a time before going to another place to stay ahead of the police. Knowing that they were going to be arrested soon, they asked people to blink their lights if they believed in freedom for Poland and then, for hours, all of Warsaw was blinking. Zbigniew passed away in 2014, at age 74, and Sofia is now 78. That's a great story, I think.

Shoutmon represents rebellion and freedom, while Hookmon and Captain Hookmon represent the pirate radio. Valkyrimon is Poland's White Eagle symbol and Poland personified as Polonia. Valdurmon is representing here the lights of Warsaw themselves.

Edit: I think that Mermaimon and Venusmon could work better in this line. Or not. What do you think?
    Edit: Yeah, not.
    Last edited by citramon; 02-03-2019 at 12:18 AM.

I wasn't even aware Parasimon was considered to be that weak lol, It only even says they can beat Champion Digimon by teaming up with other Parasimon. That sure sucks for Arukenimon, or any other Ultimates that turn into it lol...

I guess the NX aren't the weakest Megas after all!

Although DS/Dawn/Dusk/LE, etc, seem to have it as a standard Mega, so that's just more "ignoring the DRB" in the franchise lol. Also, they did seem strong enough in its two anime appearances.

...also, Parasimon is one of the Digimon who can digivolve to itself lmfao:

https://wikimon.net/Bo-80t

its card stats do line up as below champion tho lol

also I remember the Phraohmon, who is the first boss of World 3, and is Mega lol. I thought for 10+ years he was a Champion Digimon

and that poland line sounds well done.

I made a few random lines but I don't have an image editor on my phone. If anyone has a good suggestion for one I'd appreciate it. I follow tons of Digimon people though so it doesn't matter I guess.

Anyways here you go https://www.twitter.com/gandalfgreymon/media
    Last edited by flintlock; 02-04-2019 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    nothing new, but turtle line now with fitting babys, also Ebonwumon since he is supposed to be a turtle.
    no JumboKamemon but that guy is more machine and guns then anything else anyway.

I just re-read the interview where they discsussed arcadiamons creation, and his ultra a cross between a jellyfish and a tortoise, so he would be an interesting addition

Ain't got no mojo...
    Nothing really new, but with the update to Shoutmon's evolution line and my realizing that Shoutmon and Aegisdramon have similarly shaped heads and hands I created this quick line

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    That works pretty well actually. Both got that same mechanized look. King of land and sea.

This started from me thinking Monzaemon > KingEtemon worked quite well, but as I filled it out, it kind became a Lion King line:

I Just Can't Wait to be King > Hakuna Matata > Can You Feel the Love Tonight > Circle of Life
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    Be Prepared - MadLeomon

also why don´t we have a Hyena digimon? i want one that shoots missiles!

Ain't got no mojo...
    My idea for the 3 Sistermon's evolution lines:
    Blanc

Noir

and Ciel
    Last edited by Berskirmon; 02-06-2019 at 11:20 AM.