With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 247 of 255 FirstFirst ... 147197237244245246247248249250 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2543

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    In light of the DRB update:
    Digimon All-Star Rumble gives Shoutmon the ability to Digivolve to Shoutmon DX, so I think that would work. (with OmniShoutmon as Ultimate/Perfect, which he is in the cards)

For the baby forms, I prefer Gigimon for Shoutmon, cuz red dragon. Gigimon was also used in DWNO.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Digimon All-Star Rumble gives Shoutmon the ability to Digivolve to Shoutmon DX, so I think that would work. (with OmniShoutmon as Ultimate/Perfect, which he is in the cards)

For the baby forms, I prefer Gigimon for Shoutmon, cuz red dragon. Gigimon was also used in DWNO.
    Boom:
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Heh, good stuff.

Habu, you see this? make this for the next Story game.

Shoutmon -> OmniShoutmon was a pain in the ass. I think you have to get shoutmon to around level 86 to get OSmon, and he's a rookie (sort of, no level listed but he's 5 memory, and learns only two attacks at level 5 and 12, just like every rookie in the game). IDK Why they only gave him omnishoutmon as his digivolved form, its not like they were scared to give greymon, growlmon, and veedramon red in next order, so the way they did shoutmon in CSHM annoys me.

still, I think that line works well. though I never did like turning him gold lol. lets turn em red

Some Fire Emblem inspired ones:

I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Ain't got no mojo... Purple Recolor Censorship's Avatar
    Visit Purple Recolor Censorship's Youtube Channel
    It's weird that there's an Armamon and an Omega Armamon Burst Mode, but no Omega Armamon or Armamon Burst Mode. This doesn't really have much to do with that realization, but it is a septuple Jogress chart for Omega Armamon BM.

I really like this template! These are the partner Digimon in a Digimon story I've thought of. Maybe I'll write it one day. Probably not, lol. I like the idea of Crests "evolving" to a higher form when Ultimate level is reached. There's more Jogress forms too, but I didn't feel like cramming every combination in.

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Not exactly my own personal line, but one I've grown fond of recently.
    Element changes to ground suddenly and back to thunder/wing again, but aesthetically I thought it worked out.

I come from the net
    Oh. I get the Fire Emblem ones. Clever. Great work Gui.

Thank you, I originally had the Camilla line end with Alphamon with Ouryuken as an extra stage because it reminded me of her but I opted for Dorugoramon cause it fits with what I did for Corrin better.

I have a few more like Wendigomon > WereGaurumon for Keaton/Velouria and Renamon for Kaden/Selkie.

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    So I wanted to something more creative than I usually do so I wanted to try to make a concept line based on Jeanne d'Arc. The obvious start was with Darcmon as the Champion. I thought Knightmon would be a good Ultimate representing her dressing in man's armor, and Ophanimon Falldown Mode as the Mega as a dual symbolization of her being appointed a saint long after death and also her unjust death at the stake. Any suggestions for a fitting rookie? I looked around for like small simple things associated with her that could be easy, like some animal or something, but I couldn't find anything.
    Last edited by SuperStarlite; 01-30-2019 at 07:34 AM.