With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 244 of 265 FirstFirst ... 144194234241242243244245246247254 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2641

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

I just wanted to see how many Digimon with drills existed. Chaosdramon has a drill missile in Hacker's Memory, and I didn't add ALL the Shoutmons because that'd be crazy, so EX6 will have to do. I don't play any mobile game but I can't wait to see Erismon's evolutions.

Speaking of Erismon, his perfect has cowboy boots so it's the closest thing we'll have to a full cowboy line without using Appmon.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    GIGA

DORILL

BRUAKUH!

I like it

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by IndustrialPanic View Post
    Both lines are good: Tartaru's keeps with both themes of the first 3 line, even if garbagemon to holydramon isn't the most natural progression, tho, keeping with the motif of teeth and mono-colours is difficult (zanbamon in my yellow line was a big stretch). Actually, if you replace holydramon with bacchusmon it works a lot better, not only with the line in question but also with the "big mouths in need of a dentist" thing I was going for in the original splashmon line. Now I'm really mad at myself for not remembering bacchusmon existed.

I'm not forgenting Curio's line tho, it's also really good too, even if it only follows the mono-colour aspect. Really nice progression, all the way from tokomon x to holydramon. I liked :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Curio View Post
    I'm having a hard time finding the OP but is someone making Power Rangers lines or somethin'?

That would be me... Kinda of. It started with my splashmon line revolving around teeth, then purple gun made a red version of the line for leviamon and I continued with a yellow one and ended with making a request for pink line for holydramon (which really should've been bacchusmon, god I'm mad I forgot he existed), while making a joke it was a becoming a power ranger line
    Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

Idk, maybe I'll finish the ranger team if I have time, tho I might drop the teeth motif
    please how does purple gun arrive to create a red version of the line for Leviamon ??
    Last edited by rossi; 01-19-2019 at 05:49 AM.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    for some weird reason Neo Crimson had on of his Poison attacks dubbed as Fungus Crusher, so why not full mushroom line?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    You could use HerculesKabuterimon for the Mega, with NeoCrimson as a Ultra/Burst mode, since NeoCrimson also has Giga Blaster (dubbed as Giga Scissor Claw, which is an error and is supposed to be Mega Electro Shocker). But still, he has H-Kabu's attack.

He also has "Double Edge", which WarGrowlmon has, but he didnt exist at the time. But I suppose you could still put him in there as the Ulitmate lol, since its a "shared attack".

also, it seems Neo-Crimson just straight up has Mushroomon's attack, which is why it's dubbed as Mushroomon's dub name.

So yeah... it's not dubbed as Fungus Crusher for no reason, he just has Fungus Crusher (Posion Smash, Mushroomon's attack) as his attack lol, sharing it with Mushroomon

both attacks are ポイズン・ス・マッシュ
    Last edited by Muur; 01-20-2019 at 12:36 AM.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    MegaloGrowmon to Neo Crimson works very well, even though the shared attack is coincidental.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    You could use HerculesKabuterimon for the Mega, with NeoCrimson as a Ultra/Burst mode, since NeoCrimson also has Giga Blaster (dubbed as Giga Scissor Claw, which is an error and is supposed to be Mega Electro Shocker). But still, he has H-Kabu's attack.
    It's not an error. Giga Blaster was always dubbed Giga Scissor Claw in the PlayStation games.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

This is kind of stupid but I really like Goddramon X Antibody as Monzaemon's ultimate because he's so fluffy. No child because everything can turn into Numemon (I used Geremon because the colours match though.) I'm still upset that so many lower level Digimon lost the X Antibody contest. lol. I was thinking too that he'd make a good ultimate for a male Renamon. He's got the shinto red and white thing on his shoulder like Kyuubimon.

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post

This is kind of stupid but I really like Goddramon X Antibody as Monzaemon's ultimate because he's so fluffy. No child because everything can turn into Numemon (I used Geremon because the colours match though.) I'm still upset that so many lower level Digimon lost the X Antibody contest. lol. I was thinking too that he'd make a good ultimate for a male Renamon. He's got the shinto red and white thing on his shoulder like Kyuubimon.
    Always liked the idea of alternate gendered evolutions to Digimon. I had a similar concept for a male Renamon, with Raijinmon as their mega/ultimate.

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Monzaemon > Godramon works surprisingly well
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Ain't got no mojo... IndustrialPanic's Avatar
    Here are some lines I made in the spare time:
    -First a blucomon line. No real theme here, just liked how they looked next to each other ( I actualy liked hyogamon to weregarurumon x more than I thought I would, maybe is just me, but I think they transition surprisingly well):
    -Second are lines for each Grimmon stage I decided to make after replaying dawn and dusk. I hope to god bandai hasn't forgoten about this guy and that he hopefully makes a come back in the future, even if just as random digimon in the roster ( is not like he's special or anything, the man just kinda of exists and has a beef with yggdrasil for whatever reason). Starting with his base form, the theme here is pretty straightforward:
    Chaosgrimmon is said to have dark and holy data divided on each side of their body, so a jogress feels preety appropriate:
    Exogrimmon works perfectly fine as direct evo for megalogrowmon, but I honestly really like the idea of mephismon corrupting some Mgrowmon into an evil genocidal mecha-dragon thing after jogressing with it: