With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 242 of 244 FirstFirst ... 142192232239240241242243244 LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2439

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Ain't got no mojo... IndustrialPanic's Avatar
    That's a really good red line right there purple gun. If no one minds, I'will go and post the yellow ranger one ;-)

Horses right, know worldwide for their teeth joking aside, I didn't want to use skullmammothmon, so I went for zanbamon. Anyone has a better sugestion, I'll be happy to hear.

Know, does anyone want to do a pink line for holydramon and complete the ranger team I be one happy boi.

Quote Originally Posted by McGann View Post
    Tried to make a drill line for Dorulumon using Stefilmon. Settled on Labramon as the Rookie:
    (EDIT: I guess he does have the swirly tail.)

There's also Gabumon (Orange) from Battle Spirit 1. I swear Dorulumon was made as his "Garurumon" analogue.

Never seen that recolor of Gabumon. Prompted me to check out the rest of the recolors from that game, and black Impmon is dope.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by IndustrialPanic View Post

now, does anyone want to do a pink line for holydramon and complete the ranger team I be one happy boi.
    i can cover you

Ain't got no mojo... IndustrialPanic's Avatar
    Both lines are good: Tartaru's keeps with both themes of the first 3 line, even if garbagemon to holydramon isn't the most natural progression, tho, keeping with the motif of teeth and mono-colours is difficult (zanbamon in my yellow line was a big stretch). Actually, if you replace holydramon with bacchusmon it works a lot better, not only with the line in question but also with the "big mouths in need of a dentist" thing I was going for in the original splashmon line. Now I'm really mad at myself for not remembering bacchusmon existed.

I'm not forgenting Curio's line tho, it's also really good too, even if it only follows the mono-colour aspect. Really nice progression, all the way from tokomon x to holydramon. I liked :-)

I come from the net
    There's an orange Gabumon? Didn't know that. ...Sure does fit in well. Thanks.

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Lhikan634 View Post
    There's also Gabumon (Orange) from Battle Spirit 1. I swear Dorulumon was made as his "Garurumon" analogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Curio View Post
    Never seen that recolor of Gabumon. Prompted me to check out the rest of the recolors from that game, and black Impmon is dope.
    Interesting. Where exactly is this list?
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Quote Originally Posted by IndustrialPanic View Post
    I'm not forgenting Curio's line tho, it's also really good too, even if it only follows the mono-colour aspect. Really nice progression, all the way from tokomon x to holydramon. I liked :-)
    Mono-colour, and ribbons/ flowing lines. : ^ )

Quote Originally Posted by Curio View Post
    Interesting. Where exactly is this list?[/QUOTE]

https://www.spriters-resource.com/ga...vance/digibat/

Quote Originally Posted by McGann View Post
    @Purple Recolour Censorship Those are some pretty creative lines you've been posting.
    @MoT Nice Devidramon/Gargomon mirror. Satellamon kinda works for Revolmon>MagnaKidmon.
    @IndustrialPanic Nice theme. I wonder if there's a red version for Leviamon.

Tried to make a drill line for Dorulumon using Stefilmon. Settled on Labramon as the Rookie:
    (EDIT: I guess he does have the swirly tail.)

I like Hagurumon X Antibody best for a pure drill line. The drills are even yellow/gold.