With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 239 of 244 FirstFirst ... 139189229236237238239240241242 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2439

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Ooh, I like those. Especially Impmon to Vegasmon.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Zenimon to Barbamon works so well I can't believe I haven't seen it before xD

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I loled at the bandage one, though the real question is who brought her back to life after she died as mummymon, lol

that female impmon seems interesting. as a mon that is. i dont like her turning into a coin. I get why you did the line tho - greed. money = greed.

I come from the net
    I also agree that the big purple gun did some great lines. Really clever sort of too. Very nice work.

Ain't got no mojo... Purple Recolor Censorship's Avatar
    Visit Purple Recolor Censorship's Youtube Channel
    A Dressmon line focusing on it making progressively more impressive "outfits". I'm glad official art exists of a bulgeless Betsumon, it makes it much more usable and makes it seem less like a "failure" evolution.

A "unusual abiological things, most of which have weird eyes" line.

A chart for Ropuremon that lets it evolve into a paladin, barbarian, wizard, ranger, or rogue. Halfway through, it also became a chart where every Mega is a member of a different group, which ended up working pretty well.

A line that was sparked by me seeing Tinkermon and Titamon right next to each other alphabetically and realizing they actually don't look half bad together. Minotaurmon seems weird, but the horns bridge Kinkakumon and Titamon, and it has similar boots to Tinkermon.
    ...Also, I just realized that Kinkakumon/Ginkakumon may have been designed to fit with Titamon already, given their shoulder and kneepads matching Titamon's perfectly.

There's not many good snake/eel/serpent Champions, as far as I know (and yeah I could've just used Hubmon as a Champion, but it seems too weak to me) but Gesomon X works surprisingly well going into Orochimon specifically.

I feel like I'm hogging the thread a bit, so I'm going to take a break.

EDIT: but not before adding these lines I forgot to post that use non-canon Digimon!

"YOU. ARE. A. TOY!" Honestly, WoodWoodymon should be canonized. It's a perfect Revolmon evolution, and it's not like Digimon hasn't skirted the borders of reference before.
    Last edited by Purple Recolor Censorship; 12-30-2018 at 07:27 PM.

Deptuymon's face makes me see it as a possible choice for Wisemon

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    seeing Gesomon X again it kinda gave me an idea

I come from the net
    That's a nice idea. And I don't have any ideas but I still like the big purple gun's lines. All pretty nice.

Ain't got no mojo... Purple Recolor Censorship's Avatar
    Visit Purple Recolor Censorship's Youtube Channel
    HAPPY NEW YEAR

DROP THE BALL

Yeah yeah I said I was going to take a break, but hey, it's the next year! And I made a bunch of lines while I was up.
    Fitting the theme of New Years', a time line (heh):

Clock -> broken clock -> the end of life -> the end of all things. Clockmon's hammer turns into Metal Phantomon's scythe, and Clockmon's body matches Apocalymon's.

And another New Years' line - future-telling!

Cardmon C1 has a card, which Tarotmon uses to predict the future, SuperStarmon is a star which are used in astrology, and AncientWisemon can see the future. Plus, Tarotmon's made of green metal with a red-and-gold star on its head and has a rounded blue center, and SuperStarmon's a metallic Mutant-type.

Turns out Hookmon had different colors in its original appearance. That gives the perfect excuse for an apparent gender-based diverging line! (And Ganimon even has blue and red on it.)

A disguise-based line. Cardmon changes its design, Chamelemon blends into its background, Betsumon imitates other Digimon poorly, and Metamormon shapeshifts.

And lines for the Seven Demon Lords!

Putting Burpmon in Impmon's place gives me the idea to do a variant where each Demon Lord evolves from a "failure" Digimon... any ideas?

I really wish they'd make Hookmon (Red) an official recolour lol

I actually really like Mephistomon -. Daemon

Interesting choice on using the awakened forms