With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 236 of 244 FirstFirst ... 136186226233234235236237238239 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2439

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    I don't like using them in evolution lines, preferring to leave them as familiars unique to Goddramon.

By the way, while looking through my Pendulum art book last night I noticed for the first time that Holydramon sort of resembles Angewomon's feather boa. I wouldn't be surprised if that was intentional.
    I never noticed that! I didn't even realize her ribbon has feathers at the end. I thought it was like Angemon's.

I recently realized that Nyaromon and the tiger Deva have almost the exact same stripes on their tails and fur colours.

Ain't got no mojo... Purple Recolor Censorship's Avatar
    Visit Purple Recolor Censorship's Youtube Channel
    A line based around the premise of the oddball purple laser gun Revolmon censorship being a Perfect/Ultimate level. Kind of themed after weirdly colored weaponry.

Lines for the Chaos Generals:

Black recolors of protagonist dragons, dipping into Phelesmon for a second because the colors match too well to pass up (and because WarGreymon is an armored humanoid anyhow).

Basically built around Yashamon and Piedmon having the same blue teddy bear.

Tylomon is too perfect as an Adult stage for ChaosSeadramon. WaruSeadramon was picked over MegaSeadramon for its slightly less jarring color scheme, but I still feel like there's a more cohesive option.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    You know, I've always liked using Matadormon as Piemon's Perfect form, but until now I've never noticed that both of them have eye designs on their puffy pants. The hair and the way they both fight with a multitude of blades are also similar.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I suppose that's why Matadormon -> Piedmon is a thing in Hackers.

I liked the bottom fishy one.

so, Labramon -> ??? -> Beastmon -> Minveramon

I dont like Seasarmon or Dobermon. I like doggymon, but I dont think it fits lol. basically i dont want a dog but rather something that would fit beast -> beast waifu line whilst fitting the theme. I suppose one of the cats would work such as mikemon or meicoomon since a dog turning into a cat is common and would paralell gatomon

Labramon -> Meicoomon -. Beastmon - Minveramon is possible, though Survive would use Mikemon I guess lol

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Why connect those three Digimon at all? I don't really see a similarity, apart from Bastemon and Minervamon being female humanoids.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Why connect those three Digimon at all? I don't really see a similarity, apart from Bastemon and Minervamon being female humanoids.
    Cuz I want Aoi from Survive to have a Minveramon as he final Digimon, which starts as Labramon ,and I like Beastmon for Minveramon. theyre both virus types and waifumons, whilst larbamon and minveramon are both both beast/animal etc. whilst i know minveramon is techncally a god man, shes like half animal or w.e so it works for beastmon for that reason

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    if you donīt mind Appmon there would be Coordemon and Effecmon.

They're pretty cute. I don't think Survive will have any Appmon but they're cute

Ain't got no mojo... Purple Recolor Censorship's Avatar
    Visit Purple Recolor Censorship's Youtube Channel

A machine line full of obscure one-use Digimon. Appli Batterymon works better visually between Batterimon from the Xros Loader and Blikmon, but Golemon (PS) is there too if you don't like using a Standard-grade as an Adult-level or if you want it to be obscure all the way to MetalMamemon.

Winged noise-making Digimon.

In honor of Whamon being able to evolve into itself, here's all the Whamons! (Also, when making this line I realized Rukamon is Adult-level, so... just pretend something else is in my ChaosSeadramon line.)

Ain't got no mojo...

Undead soldier line.