With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 234 of 236 FirstFirst ... 134184224231232233234235236 LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2351

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    i got a theme for you, take a guess

and to really make it fit together

I am Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    If only they made a queen bee Digimon. I really hope they revisit TigerVespamon somehow on the new x antibody stuff. His profile has a lot of lore we never saw. A queen bee would be perfect.

Yeah it's weird but all the evolves forms of the partners and their main Digimon's last forms , except Keisuke since you can control his evolution and chose the main Digimon, look weirdly fitting next to eachother.
    i always figured Keisukes canon partner is Gottsumon to PileVolcamon, Gottsu is a starter and Pile is the only Digimon who says his attack.

as for Music monīs there is also Don Shoutmon, G-Cutemon, Indramon, Shoutmon+Jet Sparrow.

also for Queen bee maybe GrandisKuwagamon Honey Mode?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    i always figured Keisukes canon partner is Gottsumon to PileVolcamon, Gottsu is a starter and Pile is the only Digimon who says his attack.
    Canonically, I think Keisuke has all three, given the box art and the manga. I went with Tentomon myself, since it's an insect and fit better with the Hudie thing. I made sure to acquire a Gotsumon and Betamon as early as I could, though. Of course, I have no idea what they are by now.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    Canonically, I think Keisuke has all three, given the box art and the manga. I went with Tentomon myself, since it's an insect and fit better with the Hudie thing. I made sure to acquire a Gotsumon and Betamon as early as I could, though. Of course, I have no idea what they are by now.
    one of the early videos (technically was a gameplay trailer) showed a battle between keisuke and aiba. keisuke had pilevolcamon, tyrantkabuteirmon and metalseadramon, whilst aiba had his normal team so yeah, I'd say he canon wise has them, they seem to have gone out of their way to show us this

we were shown the champions too

Last edited by Muur; 12-05-2018 at 12:20 PM.

Yeah, we saw the Adult forms in the manga.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    yeah i actually read that manga, cuz there was a translation on facebook. i enjoyed it. i saw it the day before the game came out and it helped my hype levels

also just a ps, n that battle between keisuke and aiba, keisuke killed all three of aibas digimon and lost none lol

id say its' "obvious" that the ulitmates would be megaseadramon, volcanomon and megakabuterimon, but since this is the random thread we also have these options or ultiamte

kabuterimon: he can only have megakabuterimon red - shame

seadramon: to get to metalseadramon he can have either whamon or megasradramon. you what hackers memory would do? they'd give him a whamon, just because chitose and yu already have one. they can be the friggin whamon triplits lmfao

gole: damn it has to be volcanomon. i was hoping for more variety

but still, I do like wht they did with keisukes gotusmon at least. gostumon -> golemon -> volcanomon -> pilevolcanomon. since the only brirdge between goemon and PVmon is volcanomon, it means volcanomon is canon. that's a line that most people prob wouldn't have thought of

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    but still, I do like wht they did with keisukes gotusmon at least. gostumon -> golemon -> volcanomon -> pilevolcanomon. since the only brirdge between goemon and PVmon is volcanomon, it means volcanomon is canon. that's a line that most people prob wouldn't have thought of
    I don't know, it seems to show up in these threads a lot. I know I've pointed out in the past that both Golemon and Volcamon have vents in their backs.
    MY PROJECTS

I just said screw it and added everything even remotely related...except all the Xros'd Digimon. When I made this I realized why they have so much trouble adding these to videogames. There's just too many. Abandoning levels was a mistake. And no Appmons because they seem too different from Digimon imo...and also because I spent way too much time doing this.

I probably shouldn't have added MetalEtemon, PileVolcamon, AncientVolcamon, AncientMermaimon and Aegisdramon and regular Starmon but they were the same species as others on the chart and it looks cool...and I got carried away. I probably should've added the Mamemons if I use this logic but oh well. PrinceMamemon has a Prince song as an attack, Otamamon X Antibody has his crown and sings. Pitchmon and Chapmon are named after a Japanese folk song. Ponchomon has maracas!

There's probably some cool ideas for a more simple musical chart or lines here. Like Ponchomon>Aegiochusmon:Green>Bacchusmon for a drunk partying musician. Shoutmon instead of Elecmon for Aegiochusmon Red because he's a musical dragon and stuff like that. (The red Aegiochusmon represents the dragon tribe in Crusaderes iirc.)

https://i.imgur.com/VwoVhlt.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Astrothunder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarlite View Post
    I had no idea Hudiemon was connected to Wada Koji like that. That's pretty cool, but also sort... disappointing? Like, it's awesome that there's a digimon made in memory of Wada Koji, but I feel making it another waifumon(disclaimer I'm fine with most waifumon in general) seems a bit wrong, especially when one of the artists already made an unofficial "Butterfly Angemon" that imo would've worked much better as a legacy digimon for him. Granted, maybe Butterfly Angemon would be considered too close to Wada Koji and they thought it would be disrespectful to include something directly of his likeness, but I still feel Hudiemon is maybe too much in the opposite direction.

UH.... anyway evolutions. DUDE, Dondokomon into Raijinmon is such an EPIC idea! Dondokomon even has an electric attack!
    I'm not sure if you've played Hacker's Memory, but there's a specific reason from that game why Hudiemon is designed as a woman instead of "Butterfly Angemon."
    lol yeah but they chose that character to be female for a bit of fanservice.

It's kind of funny when you think of it like that. I wouldn't think to hard about it though. lol.

Maybe, Dondokomon>Arbormon>Andromon>Raijinmon
    Last edited by flintlock; 12-05-2018 at 05:04 PM.

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Okay, so inspired by some earlier posts I got this Dondokomon line idea, but I need suggestions for a good ultimate/perfect.
    Dondokomon>Fugamon>???>Raijinmon

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarlite View Post
    Okay, so inspired by some earlier posts I got this Dondokomon line idea, but I need suggestions for a good ultimate/perfect.
    Dondokomon>Fugamon>???>Raijinmon
    RaijiLudomon? He kind of looks like he has tiger stripes like Fugamon and he's based on Raijin too.

Ain't got no mojo... IndustrialPanic's Avatar
    Three random lines I made in the spare time:
    -A re-work of my 02 line, after remembering wingdramon existed thanks to @Arylett Charnoa:

-A standard bakumon line:

-And last but not least, a line in tribute to the best digimon joke that totally makes sense and totally doesn't leave me completely confused: