With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 233 of 270 FirstFirst ... 133183223230231232233234235236243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2699

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

I'm a Maniac
    Raijinmon and Sakuyamon aren't really musical. Raijinmon does have drums, as it is thematic with traditional depictions of Raijin. Sakuyamon can be associated with traditional Japanese music by virtue of being a Japanese miko, but that's pretty much it.

Mermaimon and Plesiomon sing.

Volcamon (possibly PileVolcamon and AncientVolcamon too) sings as well. Volcamon, in particular, is in a rivalry with Etemon.

Aegiomon plays the syrinx, and is in a musical troupe together with Sirenmon.

Less musical and more on the sinister side, Gulfmon sings. I can think of a couple more, but they're just those fairy-like Digimon that sing out of joy. Nothing particularly special about their singing itself.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 12-04-2018 at 11:15 PM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Impmon has a move called Dark Song. Lalamon has some singing moves

also whist Hudiemons move is named after a song, its' not music based. it flaps its wings to send out a gust of air, which then inflicts a shit tonne of status effects

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    i never noticed that Wingdramon has the same wing structure as Ulforce, huh the more you know.
    Guess that's why HM allows Wingdrmaon -> Ulforce
    Last edited by Muur; 12-04-2018 at 11:27 PM.

Ok thank you guys. There's way more than I realized. Sakuyamon sings in her debut in Tamers. Im not sure if she does outside of that but it's enough for me to count it.

Hudiemon doesn't just have a song name as an attack, she's a massive homage to Koji Wada. That's partly why she and Hudie are butterflies. Her profile and attacks mention 2 or 3 Koji Wada songs and mentions her beautiful singing voice. I'm pretty sure that's why Erika's story is about her death too.

Yeah Im going to forget thr Raijins but I just remembered they'd be a good evolution for the Xros Wars drum guys.

What fairies are you referring too? They might make a good evo for Hudiemon.

Actually now that I think about Rafflesaimon is really fitting as an evolution for Hudiemon considering she only lives for a few days and Hudiemon only evolves onto Lilimon and Lilymon in Hacker's Memory.

And Lilymon X Antibody actually fits pretty well for Sakuyamon X Antibody because of Sakuyamons pink flower petals, not just because she's the only x antibody womon.

Anyone get the impression that Erika's memories of her three teammates effected her evolution? She makes a point in saying that it wasn't just Erika's memories of herself but the memories of the world and people or something (I can't remember exactly.) And she has kick attacks like Justimon and weird silver armour like Shakkoumon.

Also the levels would fit as an evolution if you don't mind gender swaps. Although I read Shakkoudogas were said ro be female fertility statues hence their proportions. Lol.

Drop Kick being from Justice Kick is so obvious now you've pointed it out, damn. The animations are even similar. Now I'm sad she doesn't have an eye beam attack. Maybe another time lol

hudie also has CannonBeemon in HM

If only they made a queen bee Digimon. I really hope they revisit TigerVespamon somehow on the new x antibody stuff. His profile has a lot of lore we never saw. A queen bee would be perfect.

Yeah it's weird but all the evolves forms of the partners and their main Digimon's last forms , except Keisuke since you can control his evolution and chose the main Digimon, look weirdly fitting next to eachother.

Tyrant Kabuterimon has bee attacks if that counts

Tyrant is the king of insects. Can't be male really.

Cannonbeemon is linked to Fei probably. Makes sense sort of. Since both bees and wasps are part of that line it's fine tbh. The one you put it you do can be headcannoned as queen even if she's a wasp. Bandai dint seem too care.

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    I had no idea Hudiemon was connected to Wada Koji like that. That's pretty cool, but also sort... disappointing? Like, it's awesome that there's a digimon made in memory of Wada Koji, but I feel making it another waifumon(disclaimer I'm fine with most waifumon in general) seems a bit wrong, especially when one of the artists already made an unofficial "Butterfly Angemon" that imo would've worked much better as a legacy digimon for him. Granted, maybe Butterfly Angemon would be considered too close to Wada Koji and they thought it would be disrespectful to include something directly of his likeness, but I still feel Hudiemon is maybe too much in the opposite direction.

UH.... anyway evolutions. DUDE, Dondokomon into Raijinmon is such an EPIC idea! Dondokomon even has an electric attack!

If it was me a waifumon is what I'd want most tbh. Maybe he really likes them and would've loved her.

Ain't got no mojo... Astrothunder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarlite View Post
    I had no idea Hudiemon was connected to Wada Koji like that. That's pretty cool, but also sort... disappointing? Like, it's awesome that there's a digimon made in memory of Wada Koji, but I feel making it another waifumon(disclaimer I'm fine with most waifumon in general) seems a bit wrong, especially when one of the artists already made an unofficial "Butterfly Angemon" that imo would've worked much better as a legacy digimon for him. Granted, maybe Butterfly Angemon would be considered too close to Wada Koji and they thought it would be disrespectful to include something directly of his likeness, but I still feel Hudiemon is maybe too much in the opposite direction.

UH.... anyway evolutions. DUDE, Dondokomon into Raijinmon is such an EPIC idea! Dondokomon even has an electric attack!
    I'm not sure if you've played Hacker's Memory, but there's a specific reason from that game why Hudiemon is designed as a woman instead of "Butterfly Angemon."