With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 225 of 229 FirstFirst ... 125175215222223224225226227228 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2282

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    It was available in Japan as DLC, basically - as magazines would give out memory cards with the items for MetalEtemon, Leomon and Gigadramon. In addition, he was a Data type in World not Vaccine

All three are reskins of the original, with everything the exact same including level, but with a different attribute. Shame Gigadramon didnt remain Data in the future, as it would help differentiate him to Megadramon
    You're right -- I'm not seeing Panjyamon referred to as a Perfect anywhere other than the side bar. I'm gonna have to re-work that line.

Here's a couple more lines--

Ancient Sphinxmon - Black Tailmon to Lowemon reminds me of Tailmon to Angewomon or even Patamon to Angemon.
    Plutomon
    Deusmon
    nah I changed it, the errors was in the "World" section, rather than the side bar. it now correctly states he's a data type champion, rather than a vaccine type ulitmate like it should be

Champion Panjyamon is "fine", though I also agree I dont like it there. due to the lack of mega level, digimon in world are different to the future, like machinedramon, jijimon, hououmon, metaletemon and herculeskabuterimon as ultimates instead of megas, etc.

vaccine type metaletemon is slightly funny though at least
    Last edited by Muur; 11-05-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Ain't got no mojo... Witch King's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post

Champion Panjyamon is "fine", though I also agree I dont like it there. due to the lack of mega level, digimon in world are different to the future, like machinedramon, jijimon, hououmon and herculeskabuterimon as ultimates instead of megas, etc.
    That makes sense.

A couple more--

Ancient Mermaimon
    Arkadimon

That Arkadimon line is weird but I love it. Gesomon X Antbody looks like an alien or xenomorph or something. It's such a underrated creepy Digimon. I don't know if you knew this but Arkadimon super Ultimate was revealed to be based on a jellyfish recent ly in a Hacker's Memory interview too so if you add him it'll reinforcie the water theme. Dagomon could fit too, and there's a Shakomon X that could instead if you wanted to make the X antibody theing more consistent. (Not that it matters.)

Ain't got no mojo... Witch King's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    That Arkadimon line is weird but I love it. Gesomon X Antbody looks like an alien or xenomorph or something. It's such a underrated creepy Digimon. I don't know if you knew this but Arkadimon super Ultimate was revealed to be based on a jellyfish recent ly in a Hacker's Memory interview too so if you add him it'll reinforcie the water theme. Dagomon could fit too, and there's a Shakomon X that could instead if you wanted to make the X antibody theing more consistent. (Not that it matters.)
    I thought Gesomon X > Calamarimon had the same... personality? If that makes sense. Gesomon's teeth carry over from Shakomon (which is why I decided against using Shakomon X, though I think it'd make a good Child for Lanamon) and its gold earrings turn into bangles with Calamarimon. Arkadimon Super Ultimate works well too! I can see the jellyfish influence. I wish we had a sea hag Ultimate, especially after putting this together I'm getting a very Ursula from Little Mermaid vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    I thought Gesomon X > Calamarimon had the same... personality? If that makes sense. Gesomon's teeth carry over from Shakomon (which is why I decided against using Shakomon X, though I think it'd make a good Child for Lanamon) and its gold earrings turn into bangles with Calamarimon. Arkadimon Super Ultimate works well too! I can see the jellyfish influence. I wish we had a sea hag Ultimate, especially after putting this together I'm getting a very Ursula from Little Mermaid vibe.
    It' has nothing to do wih the sea but Babamon could work maybe?

I come from the net
    That Ancient Mermaidmon line fits perfectly and I've used it before myself.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    i always liked to picture what the Ancient Digi world whould have been like and what Digimon roamed there aswell as what evos could hold true for the ancient Digimon.
    well i tracked down all Digimon that have a profile or a card mentioning them being Ancient (except for jijimon and babamon, i feel like there supposed to be another kind of Anceint lol)
    so this is it.
    Image Thumbnail
    unfortunately there are some gaps, but it canīt be helped, unless you want to semi-cheat with Armors, they are an ancient way of digivolution after all or Dinobee/hu/rexmon but i kept it to the basics here.
    one major flavor win i think is Dracmon>Veedramon>AeroVeedramon>AncientGreymon.
    Dracmon is the progentior to all dragon digimon, A.Greymon passed itīs power down to the dramons and Greymons and the Veeīs are Taichis original partners from almost the very beginning of the series.

On the announcements page is an interview with Kenji where he says how Merciful Mode was Ishinomori superheroes, so I had to make this. I'd like to see Justimon + Omegamon = Merciful Mode in a videogame or Vpet someday.

The Vpet roster inspired me to make this. I love when random Digimon are mixed together, and I love Damemon and the weird mutant Digimon but I kind of dislike Thunderballmon. Tsuwarmon/Damemon and MetalMamemon/Mamemon are slide evolutions.

But in saying that I'm happy I could finally make this. (I kind of just wish it was Mamemon>MetalMamemon...anyways...)

Here's the best Renamon I can think of since the Vpets use non X Antibodies. Renamon and Kyuukimon have very similar tattoos.

Here's an X Antibody one. The fire from Cerberumon is a good link, I wonder if it'll evolve to Sakuyamon in the actual vpet. Dobermon might be less weird/more canine too.

Last edited by flintlock; 11-09-2018 at 08:11 AM.

I come from the net
    Wow that is a big picture for Sakuyamon X. A real big one. Nice lines.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    I like these especially the Damemon/Tuwarmon one.