With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 206 of 208 FirstFirst ... 106156196203204205206207208 LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2076

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

I come from the net
    You know what McGann? I really like that plant witch line. It just works.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    i was trying to come up with a Coordemon line, though iīm not really happy with what i came up with, Tinkermon seems to fit good as the child stage though beyond that i coudnīt really make sense of something, maybe Ceresmon Medium or Minervamon?
    however while digging for mons to use for that line i just made this quick one.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Itís a little weird for me. Tripmonís a Super Grade, so I think of him as Adult equivalent. Nohemon as Perfect fits Zamielmon well, as usual, though also as usual I dislike using most Armor Digimon as Perfects.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Itís a little weird for me. Tripmonís a Super Grade, so I think of him as Adult equivalent. Nohemon as Perfect fits Zamielmon well, as usual, though also as usual I dislike using most Armor Digimon as Perfects.
    Me too, but these Digimon all look cool next to eachother, almost like a nature themed vpet.

I come from the net
    I'll agree with that. It's a nice looking line.

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Yeah. They compliment each-other really well.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    oh yeah i totally overse that tripmon was a super :P

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    If you did wanna use a Standard Grade, how about Navimon? He's green, and his GPS markers are a bit like arrows/swords.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Playing some catch-up with a few choice line / posts:

Quote Originally Posted by TVBoxMimic View Post
    I think Witchmon would make a good adult form for Beel Starmon in an evolution line that could parallel Impmon > Wizardmon > Baalmon > Beelzebumon, but I couldnít find a child and perfect that fit the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Well, you could use PetitMamon for the Child, since itís really similar to Impmon. Best I can think of for Perfect is LadyDevimon. Neither choice is very creative, though.
    PetitMamon for sure as the Rookie*, and there's also a certain humanoid Arukenimon (which also works well for the red Lilithmon from Links as must have been mentioned earlier). Arukenimon is also a good parallel to Wisemon, who might could fill in here as well since he isn't overly masculine. Sistermon Noir (Awakened) fits the aesthetic quite nicely, though she's essentially a Champion with the power of a Mega. I generally consider Ba'almon / Reapmon as more toward a wizard than truly demonic, so I don't like LadyDevimon as much as a parallel. Due to the talismans, I guess Sanzomon could be used, but she doesn't transition as nicely to BeelStarmon. Warudamon's great for Witchmon but seems rather pink next to BeelStarmon.

* Postscript: There's also a red Impmon recolor from Battle Evolution. There's likewise a black Impmon, though I don't think it fits as well with this set of parallels.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarlite View Post
    Hey, remember the Artificial Arkadia data mons from V-Tamer? Ö So it seems like Panimon was meant to be Mephismon's arkadiamon evolution like Callismon was to Gryzmon. Hermmon, who I originally thought was a Wizarmon, looks pretty much like SkullSatamon with a cloak(On a side note, I think some of Hermmon's other design elements went towards MetalPhantomon later, cool to think of MetalPhanto and SkulSata as some sort of counterparts). I can't find much on Lykamon, but he vaguely resembles WereGarurumon X, so I imagine he may've been an Arkadia WereGarurumon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tero View Post
    Grizzmon is an adult so I suppose those others could have been based on adults too. Panimon was probably a Goatmon and Lykamon was probably a Garurumon.
    I'd say Goatmon -> Mephismon -> Panimon is quite possible, though those last 2 forms wouldn't change all that much. This is also interestingly the only one that doesn't have a good 2002-release to connect to (generally-suggested forms being 2000 and 2001, respectively). I generally consider Wizardmon -> Mystimon -> Hermmon as Hermmon always seemed like a dark Mystimon to me (both were 2002 releases, and I saw them rather close together). FlameWizardmon can also be used to complete the 2002 set. I can also see the SkullSatamon connection, but Hermmon seems more magical than true demonic to me. For Lykamon, I really consider Fangmon as more likely as they both have rather similar faces and a tendency to have tongues stick out (again a 2002 release). Grizzmon, who's definitively connected to Callismon was, guess what, also a 2002 release, as was Bearmon.
    Last edited by Lhikan634; 08-13-2018 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Fixing some past-midnight typos

Some more that I think would fit rather well for Coordimon lines:

Dressmon, Renamon, Rudomon, Mirrormon, Koemon, Neemon, Psychemon
    Betsumon, Fakemon, Mercuremon, Cho-Hakkaimon, Panbachimon, Lilimon X, Tsuwamon, Angewomon, Crescemon, Monzaemon, Shurimon, Chamelemon
    Piemon, Metamormon, BeelStarrmon, Uranosmon, Splashmon
    Last edited by Exodd; 08-11-2018 at 02:55 AM.