With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 188 of 229 FirstFirst ... 88138178185186187188189190191198 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2282

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

I’ll get around to posting them tonight, but I made jogress evolution lines for each pair if they were to fuse at the adult, perfect, or ultimate stage. I’ll post it later if I remember.

Ain't got no mojo... Fire Scyther's Avatar
    Hey guys!

This is not only my first post in this thread but also my first post in the forums because i'm a new user, so nice to meet all of you!

I don't really know how to post images here but i'll give a line i just thought of:

Zerimon line:

Zerimon -> Gummymon -> Terriermon -> Gargomon -> Rapidmon -> Mega Gargomon

White Chessmon: Pawn -> Knight -> Bishop -> King

Zerimon -> Sunmon -> Coronamon -> Firamon -> Flaremon -> Apollomon

Flamemon -> Agunimon -> Aldamon -> Kaiser Greymon

Conomon line:

Conomon -> Kokomon -> Lopmon -> Turuiemon -> Antylamon -> Cherubimon

Black Chessmon: Pawn -> Knight -> Rook -> Queen

Zerimon -> Moonmon -> Lunamon -> Lekismon -> Crescemon -> Dianamon

Strabimon -> Wolfmon -> Beowulfmon -> Magna Garurumon

So what do you think? Hope it was not too confusing! Thank you again!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Other than Zerimon to Moon/Sunmon, all your lines are already canon, although I wouldn't use Aldamon as an Ultimate, since it's stated as Mega equivalent so BurningGreymon is the better choice

So as I mentioned earlier, I made some lines for the Adventure jogress partners. Essentially, each partner is given a full line (using their canon, non-jogress, Adventure lines where available) and they're also given a jogress for each stage of their evolution. For example, Agumon and Gabumon can jogress into Flamedramon, Greymon and Garurumon can jogress into MetalGreymon (XW), or Flamedramon can evolve into MetalGreymon (XW).

Agumon and Gabumon: https://imgur.com/naBjJTf
    Hawkmon and Salamon: https://imgur.com/t3tP8yL
    Patamon and Armadillomon: https://imgur.com/E9rISri
    Veemon and Wormmon: https://imgur.com/bm066de

For Veemon and Wormmon, I made an alternate line using DinoBeemon as well.
    Last edited by Jmac28211; 06-13-2018 at 02:37 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I love Drimogemon, but I've always had trouble thinking of a line for him that actually made sense. So far the best I could come up with was:

Punimon -> Tsunomon -> Elecmon -> Drimogemon -> Jyagamon? -> AncientMegatheriummon??

I never liked the Digmon as perfect/ultimate idea too much. Do you guys have any ideas?

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    i dunno what´s the problem with Digon? just imagine Drimogemon in an armor, though if you really don´t like it you could use Dorullomon, he is a canine with drills and for the Mega you could use JägerDorullomon or Breakdramon.

Ain't got no mojo... Fire Scyther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Other than Zerimon to Moon/Sunmon, all your lines are already canon, although I wouldn't use Aldamon as an Ultimate, since it's stated as Mega equivalent so BurningGreymon is the better choice
    I forgot to change Zerimon into Conomon instead for Moonmon's evolution lol.

I am not an expert on the Digimon Frontier guys, there's very little information about them, but i'll take it in consideration.

Sunmon was supposed to evolve into Flamemon and Moonmon into Strabimon as alternate evolutions though, in the same way as Gummymon and Kokomon alternate evolve into the Chessmons. I already made an image about that but I don't know how to submit images here in the forums. Oh well.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Scyther View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I forgot to change Zerimon into Conomon instead for Moonmon's evolution lol.

I am not an expert on the Digimon Frontier guys, there's very little information about them, but i'll take it in consideration.

Sunmon was supposed to evolve into Flamemon and Moonmon into Strabimon as alternate evolutions though, in the same way as Gummymon and Kokomon alternate evolve into the Chessmons. I already made an image about that but I don't know how to submit images here in the forums. Oh well.
    Upload it to here

https://imgur.com/

and then post the link in this without spaces [ img ] link here [ /img ]

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarlite View Post
    DAAAANG, how'd I never notice Cyclomon and SkullGreymon have the same head?!
    This! I want to say that I've always noticed a connection, but just what that connection was has always eluded me. There are some differences, such as tooth number and length, but this just really fits. Interestingly, Cyclonemon also has one arm that gets depicted as having 5 digits (his left; his right has 3), which is more of a fit with SkullGreymon. In fact, the only other Greymon-species Digimon with 5 digits are Megas (coincidentally, AncientGreymon is the only Mega Greymon-species without this trait if you discount BlitzGreymon).

As far as Ruin Mode, I don't think we need limit those to mode changes of the original. ShineGreymon BM, for instance, can come from JumboGamemon and MirageGaogamon BM from Sleipmon. I think that works fine as it is myself. I think my only alternatives would be DexDORUgoramon, Darkdramon, or ChaosGreymon (maybe Megidramon or one of the black Imperialdramons).

The Shingreymon Volcanicdramon mutation could fit between Skullgreymon and Shingreymon Ruin Mode.
    This is weird but I always thought Kabeterimon had a lot in common with Skullgreymon. They are from the same vpet afterall.