With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 181 of 181 FirstFirst ... 81131171178179180181
Results 1,801 to 1,804 of 1804

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

I like monitamon for kumamon,'cause they both have a militar theme and a similar anatomy, but it's not an ice digimon,terriermon and kumamon look kinda similar,megagargomon looks so perfect with kumamon,but lopmon it's an ice digimon and has brown skin like blizzarmon,lunamon can work maybe
    For the other i like monitamon for mercurimon,but i don't know with the others,i like that flamemon,strabimon,tinkermon and kokabuterimon have a similar body,they look more adult than the other child level digimons,like lucemon,that's the reason why i don't like the childs that the people use for the other ones,they look so different,tI like monitamon for kumamon,'cause they both have a militar theme and a similar anatomy, but it's not an ice digimon,terriermon and kumamon look kinda similar,megagargomon looks so perfect with kumamon,but lopmon it's an ice digimon and has brown skin like blizzarmon,lunamon can work maybe
    For the other i like monitamon for mercurimon,but i don't know with the others,i like that flamemon,strabimon,tinkermon and kokabuterimon have a similar body,they look more adult than the other child level digimons,like lucemon,thats the reason why i don't like the childs that the people use for the other ones,they look so differen,they are more similar to aegiomon or hudiemon(the two adult level) than otamamon(a child level).

Junior Commander
    I uh... thank you made a copy and paste error there dude. Unless Copipemon struck.

I like to use Bearmon > Chackmon, kinda have that Gottsumon > Icemon thing going on

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    well Blizzarmon is a beast type, chackmon is a beast man, A.Meghathuri is an Ancient Beast so maybe looking into that helps, Bearmon would be a beast type so it has some merit to it.