With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 154 of 265 FirstFirst ... 54104144151152153154155156157164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2641

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    I really like Cyberdramon to Darkdramon, and you don't really need a canon connection for it, as there are always new digivolution connections being made with each game and anime.
    Though for distinction, I like to keep normal Cyberdramon with Justimon and then use Darkdramon for Cyberdramon 2010 version.

I come from the net
    Add The Golux on Steam
    yeah I use the Xros Wars Cyberdramon (which I call Xenodramon sometimes) as a Darkdramon form sometimes, I also consider it to have the potential to be a virus-type instead of vaccine.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I like Cyberdramon too

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live

I wanted a "unofficial/western" line, so -

Training 1 - SnowBotamon
    Training 2 (yes, these are what they're called in CS, NO, Links and HM)- Snowballmon
    Rookie - Sistermon Blanc
    Champion - Citramon or Sistermon Ciel
    Ultimate - Snowmanmon
    Mega- Sistermon Ciel Awakened Mode or Blanc Awakened Mode
    Ultra - Gallantmon Chaos Mode, Kantaruosmon Burst Mode, Samudramon Burst Mode

Just have them as an Ice line, so Citramon throws Ice type Fruit Nova bombs, whilst Choas line is Ice for this. Kentarousmon is already Ice. I guess Samudramon is the least likely but eh, you can teach your dudes any move you want

Muur you should replace Blanc with a Burgermon and it'd be perfect. lol.
    Also Gargomon because of Hurricane Touchdown and his not Levis,, that fat cowboy appmon, the three musketeers, revolmon and commandramon. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Also Gargomon because of Hurricane Touchdown and his not Levis,, that fat cowboy appmon, the three musketeers, revolmon and commandramon. lol.
    I guess a burger into an orange works for foodmons lol. Then EbiBurgermon can be the Training 1 (or 2 and switch Snowball to Training 1)

and if we're going full American, we need Deputymon (oh that's Revolmon lol)
    Last edited by Muur; 02-15-2018 at 03:31 PM.

Ain't got no mojo... liasoid444's Avatar
    This line may have been made before but I haven't seen it on the pages I've looked through, Anyways the line is:
    V-mon > XV-mon > Magnamon > OmegaShoutmon or ZekeGreymon

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post

Now it's like a full "Story" line lol.

Namco US would cancel the game.

And you gotta have an Eagle for 'murica

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I feel like Assaultmon should be in there. Aquilamon, “the eagle of the desert,” would be a good addition. Crossmon’s more German. And you may as well throw in the last of the Three Musketeers, since he’s Billy the Kid. Maybe “Housemon”? It’s not American-themed but it is an American Digimon.

Edit:
    I knew I was forgetting something. The D-Brigade is based on the American military, and would go good with Assaultmon and Gundramon.
    Last edited by TMS; 02-15-2018 at 04:56 PM.

I didn't bother to check the three musketeers thinking it was Beelzemon in there rather than MagnaKidmon lol. My bad. Least he still has guns to fit in. I just put Eaglemon, cuz "Eagle". Since its a dub name, its fits. Housemon is exactly the type of Digimon this list needs as I wanted the "not Japanese" ones mainly lol. I put him in as a Ultimate, as this list needs more. I also remembered "Creepy Mode" for Apocloymon is not Japanese either. I then remembered that Deamon Cloaked is only official in China (one of the forms of him was anyway)

Last edited by Muur; 02-15-2018 at 05:50 PM.