With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 136 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3686126133134135136137 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1367

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Gabumon is already a fire Gabumon...
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I'm going digital
    I think your referring to gabumons blue blaster attack? That's an icy flame attack.

And the duality of gabumon and agumon is one does ice other uses hot flames. One being symbolic of the moon the other of the sun.

Would be cool if they flipped their elemental relationships for a seperate line.

Petit Fire has always been treated as a fire attack. It's not an ice attack, it's just blue flames (which are sometimes red, by the way), like Piyomon's Magical Fire is just green flames.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories

I'm going digital
    I'm not disputing it's a fire attack but the description of the attack states it's an icy flame.

Also metalgarurumon attacks consist of some ice attacks.

I'm not saying it's not a fire attack I'm just saying it's a cold one and that it would be cool to flip the hot and cold relationship of agumon and gabumon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingbeemon View Post
    I'm not disputing it's a fire attack but the description of the attack states it's an icy flame.
    Which description is that?
    MY PROJECTS

I'm going digital
    The digimon wikia page says icy flames, while the wikimon page only says blue flames.

Ah, that's probably a wiki inaccuracy. I don't think the flames have ever been officially described as icy. Gabumon's line really sort of starts out fiery and makes a transition to ice. Garurumon uses fire for its main attack, but has a number of ice attacks as well. Unusually, WereGarurumon doesn't have any ice or fire attacks, unless we count Glacial Blast, which was removed from the final version of Digimon World.
    MY PROJECTS

I come from the net
    Add The Golux on Steam
    WereGarurumon is mostly Punch-elemental.
    (I mean I'm joking but I'm pretty sure in some games that's literally true.)

MetalGarurumon is ice and non-fiery-explosions, though, yeah.

God it's been such a long time since I'v come up with a new Digivolution line... Anyway! Here's one that I've just struck inspiration on:

As you can see, this line is themed around Virus-attributed aquatic Digimon! And in order is Syakomon, Gesomon, MarineDevimon, and finally Leviamon!

What do you think of this line? Reply to this post and lemme know!

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    thatīs pretty much the canon line, they did that in 4 cards and crusaders, only MegaSeadramon evolved more often to Leviamon.
    anyway i do see why itīs used, since itīs basically the Devimon version of water, however MarinDevimon to Leviamon always rubs me the wrong way.

i prefer WaruSeadramon, it keeps the color, teeth, metal head plate, split tail and evilness, Deckerdramon is also a good fit since itīs a crocodile, the only other asides from Leviamon and i also like Ebidramon (Perfect)