With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Livestream is Over, Info and Images

20th Anniversary Livestream is Over, Info and Images

So the 20th Anniversary Livestream just ended!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

To be honest, there wasn't really much here. A good chunk of it was filler.

It was two and a half hours long.

We knew it would be a product based livestream, but we didn't really see anything new minus some really great drawings by Kenji Watanabe. Mostly just small details about things we've already seen.

The guest lineup for the livestream was:
    Chiaka Matsuzawa was the MC. Known as a Digimon fan, she has also hosted DigiFes and cameoed in tri.
    Yukiko Morishita, best known as Meicoomon in tri.
    Miho Arakawa, best known as Meiko in tri.
    Kenji Watanabe, long time Digimon designer who has been there since the beginning of the brand.
    Hykakka Ryoran and Torippy, well known niconico personalities.
    Kazumasa Habu, the producer of various Digimon video games.
    Target Nishizawa, Bandai staff who often will appear on livestreams.
    Agumon

The setup overall looked pretty decent, if low key.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

They did drink what looked like champagne to celebrate the anniversary though.

They showed off the 2nd Wave of 20th V-Pets

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Along with the shikishi boards that come with them.

They showed off the upcoming high end card cases.

Then Nishizawa came out to show off some figure stuff.

All of the Capsule Monster Collection 1.0 in color after a preview of two of them a few days ago.

And we got to a see a stack of stack relating to Digivolving Spirits.

They pulled out two versions of the WarGreymon figure. The first appeared to be a nearly complete figure (without eye detailing) with the other used various clear plastics to show the different materials the figure was made with.

They also pulled out two Savers figures. MirageGaogamon and ShineGreymon (ShineGreymon being a non-Japanese version still in the box.) It appears they chose these figures because they were basically the last 'normal' evolution figures and are over 10 years old at this point, which allowed them to show how far the new figures have come.

We also got a closer look at the renders of three of the figures.

This gives us a MUCH better look at the Angewomon figure. It looks quite good as both Angewomon and Tailmon.

A look at various older V-Pets they ahd setup.

One of the things of most interest to people will probably be a few sample page layouts from the upcoming V-Pet Artbook

There was also various game stuff.

New Digimon were shown for Linkz...

Later Agumon came back out and beyond just moving him around they had him play the 20th V-Pets with them.

Despite his disadvantage in not being able to hold the V-Pet, Agumon was victorious. Without Agumon they played the V-Pets for maybe 20 or so minutes total.

Samples of how the D-1 will work was shown off.

The biggest thing of interest was new drawings by Kenji Watanabe.

Watanabe drew these 20th Anniversary drawings during the livestream while the others were showing off products.

Thanks to theigno for most of the pictures.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow saifors on DeviantArt
    Was the Hacker's Memory section screenshots only or a video? And are there any recordings available.
    (Also Chaosdromon confirmed, the thing about all the Linkz Digimon appearing in Hacker's Memory has become even more likely)

Quote Originally Posted by saifors View Post
    Was the Hacker's Memory section screenshots only or a video?
    It was a video and it went on for quite a while (I guess about 10 minutes or so), about half of it was the example quest with Chaosdramon, the other half showed some gameplay of the new domination mode.

Quote Originally Posted by saifors View Post
    And are there any recordings available.
    Not yet. YouTube has saved a VoD of the stream although of course the geo-restriction is still in place. I'm currently in the process of downloading although with a proxy that will take a while. Once its finished I can upload the whole stream on dailymotion or something (I don't want to risk putting up on my YT account...)
    Edit: Seems like I'd have to upload it multiple parts due to dailymotion's size and length restrictions... not sure if I want to deal with that right now...
    Last edited by Theigno; 06-26-2017 at 08:07 AM.

...also, don't call me Igno.

Nice to see Chaosdramon confirmed for Hacker's Memory! He's always been one of my faves, so it's awesome to see him make it in.

People on Twitter are talking about a Grace Novamon/グレイスノヴァモン that apparently appeared in dot form in the Nico stream. It seems to be a Jogress of Apollomon and Dianamon. Did anyone here catch that?

So because the whole thing was too long to upload to dailymotion and the Hacker's Memory part was basically the only thing showing more new stuff than a few new images here and there I uploaded this part of the stream for now. it includes the interview with the producer as well as the new gameplay.

...also, don't call me Igno.

Was there no mention of any of the new cards which were announced i would love to see that artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    People on Twitter are talking about a Grace Novamon/グレイスノヴァモン that apparently appeared in dot form in the Nico stream. It seems to be a Jogress of Apollomon and Dianamon. Did anyone here catch that?

That's interesting, they did say that they'd have more Jogress Digimon then Examon and Omegamon Alter-S and making one for the Dawn/Dusk duo would make a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    So because the whole thing was too long to upload to dailymotion and the Hacker's Memory part was basically the only thing showing more new stuff than a few new images here and there I uploaded this part of the stream for now. it includes the interview with the producer as well as the new gameplay.

Domination battles seem to be fun, I look forward to playing around with that.

Also, I saw Coredramon (Green) at 13:00, so the non-Examon Dracomon line will be making their first Story debut here (no I don't count the cameo in Super Xros Wars).

I come from the net
    What, more new Jogresses? Apollomon and Dianamon? That sure surprised me there! But completely random? I mean, "Grace Nova" is pretty random and it's not even related to Greek myth or was there? I didn't see it coming when that new jogress include a lady digimon. This year is truly blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    What, more new Jogresses? Apollomon and Dianamon? That sure surprised me there! But completely random? I mean, "Grace Nova" is pretty random and it's not even related to Greek myth or was there? I didn't see it coming when that new jogress include a lady digimon. This year is truly blessing.
    I imagine the name comes from "grace" referring to their godly nature, and "nova" due to its connection to stars.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast