With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pets Wave 2 Pre-Orders! D-1 Returns! & Spoilery Meicoomon Evo Info

Ain't got no mojo...
    I guess I will buy another one after all. I want to unlock DORUmon egg so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Actar View Post
    You know, I've actually REALLY come around and have started to become really excited for them. I just purchased a original color Version 20th and am waiting for it to arrive. All in all, while I still do believe that a color screen would have been great (check out the latest Tamagochis), the features and ideas that they've been putting into these are absolutely inspired. The ability to select eggs, the new battle system, the shortened life cycle (bad considering they die faster, but I guess that's life?).

That being said, I'm actually really conflicted with regard to these new specially colored ones. While Omegamon is my favorite of the three featured characters, the color scheme is definitely the weakest in my opinion with the lack of panel lining, the prominent blue and the distinct lack of gold or yellow. At this point in time, Alphamon's the one I'm probably going to go for. That color scheme is gorgeous.
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Actar View Post
    That being said, I'm actually really conflicted with regard to these new specially colored ones. While Omegamon is my favorite of the three featured characters, the color scheme is definitely the weakest in my opinion with the lack of panel lining, the prominent blue and the distinct lack of gold or yellow. At this point in time, Alphamon's the one I'm probably going to go for. That color scheme is gorgeous.
    Yeah, compared to the other two it is a bit lacklustre. I have a Red Brown V20th on the way, but I'm debating between the black and gold ones for Wave 2.
    Consider this, almost everyone else (or at least almost everyone in my immediate circle) is getting either the black or gold, so getting the white one will let you stand out from the crowd, lol.

Completely digital The Chaos Entity's Avatar
    Seeing as Raziel is an Angel of the Tree of Life, I wonder if we'll see Metatronmon et al.
    This is just a note to say that I'm on the Autism Spectrum (Annoyingly, I was never told whether it was 'just' high-functioning autism, or Asperger's syndrome), so if I don't make sense, or am incoherent, please ask what it is I mean politely. Thank you~

Pre-Orders are open, changed the text in the news post.

Also received confirmation from garm on two things which have been added to the news post:
    You need both an original and a 2nd wave 20th Anniversary V-Pet for the Dorumon egg.
    There are indeed no numbers given for the shikishi boards. They simply say 'limited.'
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm a Maniac
    Now I'm confused, is the digimon we see in Tri part 5 the vicious mode of Razielmon or an uncorrupted Meicrackmon?

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Pre-Orders are open, changed the text in the news post.

Also received confirmation from garm on two things which have been added to the news post:
    You need both an original and a 2nd wave 20th Anniversary V-Pet for the Dorumon egg.
    There are indeed no numbers given for the shikishi boards. They simply say 'limited.'
    Oh damn, my worst fears are confirmed after all. My seller cannot get me the shikishi boards =(.
    Btw the original post still reads ' And if you connect both versions of 20th Anniversary V-Pets together (one of the original colors and one of the new colors), both get an egg for Dorumon which will evolve into Alphamon! At the moment we are unsure if this requires you to also have one of the original color 20th V-Pets.'

Was watching a livestream in another window and the edit of me fixing that was still open in a window.

It's cleaned up now.

And if someone is selling you a pre-order for the V-Pet now and says they can't get you the shikishi... I honestly believe they are lying and planning to keep it or sell it themselves. You might want to find a different person to buy from.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Neilandio View Post
    Now I'm confused, is the digimon we see in Tri part 5 the vicious mode of Razielmon or an uncorrupted Meicrackmon?
    Razielmon should be the mega form, meicrackmon is an ultimate.

Just yesterday I had decided not to buy them because I didn't need something I already had just because it's a different color. I take it all back. Take my money!
    Currently running: Pendulum Progress 1.0, Digital Monsters ver 20th.
    Playing Digimon World Next Order.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    And if someone is selling you a pre-order for the V-Pet now and says they can't get you the shikishi... I honestly believe they are lying and planning to keep it or sell it themselves. You might want to find a different person to buy from.
    Well, to be fair, information is/was scarce, and I cant get him to promise me something none of us know about. He didn't say a definite no, but ' I don't think I can get it'. Obviously I'm not holding my breath. Also, none of the sellers in my fan group are promising the shikishi and I've front up the money, so, nothing to do about it now.
    Maybe if I can find a high quality printer...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast