With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 100

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pets Wave 2 Pre-Orders! D-1 Returns! & Spoilery Meicoomon Evo Info

  1. #11
    Completely digital wildwing64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Billericay, England
    Age
    28
    Posts
    741
    Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    If I'm not mistaken, that sprite we thought was an updated version of WarGreymon was actually BlitzGreymon the whole time?

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by andrite View Post
    Are they available for purchase yet? I know you have to use an intermediary but the purchase button seems to be 'greyed out'/ unclickable? And cant change purchase quantity from 0.

    From the news...
    The 20th Anniversary Wave 2 V-Pets will be available to order at the Premium Bandai store in a little under 5 hours from now for 3,780 yen each.
    Although at this point it's 3 hours.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

  3. #13
    Junior Commander Hagaren Gao's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    395
    Super disappointed about Razielmon. It never even occurred to me that the 'mon seen on the Tri5 poster was a corrupted evolution. It was really refreshing to see a female character with a more monstrous tough looking Mega Digimon, and since this means Gatomon is definitely sticking with Ophanimon that just leaves Sora and debatably Suzie with partners whose final forms aren't tough looking humanoid women. Wish they'd shake things up more...

  4. #14
    Ain't got no mojo... Teddyzmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    35
    Are the 'shikishi' boards of limited quantity? or everyone who bought gets them?

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddyzmon View Post
    Are the 'shikishi' boards of limited quantity? or everyone who bought gets them?
    They had originally said the 'first 9000' without clarifying them when they first announced them, but as far as I'm aware this has never really been followed up on.

    I've added further information to the news post though.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

  6. #16
    Ain't got no mojo... Teddyzmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    35
    I see, thanks for the info. It will be nice if they decided to give everybody one though. But they made the art available online so we can always print our own anyway lol.

    Also, there is this piece of info floating around that to get alphamon, we need both the 'old' and 'new' colors, as opposed to ANY two colors. How true you think this is?

  7. #17
    You know, I've actually REALLY come around and have started to become really excited for them. I just purchased a original color Version 20th and am waiting for it to arrive. All in all, while I still do believe that a color screen would have been great (check out the latest Tamagochis), the features and ideas that they've been putting into these are absolutely inspired. The ability to select eggs, the new battle system, the shortened life cycle (bad considering they die faster, but I guess that's life?).

    That being said, I'm actually really conflicted with regard to these new specially colored ones. While Omegamon is my favorite of the three featured characters, the color scheme is definitely the weakest in my opinion with the lack of panel lining, the prominent blue and the distinct lack of gold or yellow. At this point in time, Alphamon's the one I'm probably going to go for. That color scheme is gorgeous.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddyzmon View Post
    Also, there is this piece of info floating around that to get alphamon, we need both the 'old' and 'new' colors, as opposed to ANY two colors. How true you think this is?
    It's possible our translator missed that.

    I did check the text as best I could, and it does mention the original color versions, but I simply don't have the translation skill to say if it's you need one of each, or if it will work with both.

    I've added a small note about it until shin or garm can confirm either way.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

  9. #19
    Completely digital wildwing64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Billericay, England
    Age
    28
    Posts
    741
    Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Actar View Post
    That being said, I'm actually really conflicted with regard to these new specially colored ones. While Omegamon is my favorite of the three featured characters, the color scheme is definitely the weakest in my opinion with the lack of panel lining, the prominent blue and the distinct lack of gold or yellow. At this point in time, Alphamon's the one I'm probably going to go for. That color scheme is gorgeous.
    Yeah, compared to the other two it is a bit lacklustre. I have a Red Brown V20th on the way, but I'm debating between the black and gold ones for Wave 2.

  10. #20
    Ain't got no mojo... Teddyzmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddyzmon View Post
    Also, there is this piece of info floating around that to get alphamon, we need both the 'old' and 'new' colors, as opposed to ANY two colors. How true you think this is?
    It's possible our translator missed that.

    I did check the text as best I could, and it does mention the original color versions, but I simply don't have the translation skill to say if it's you need one of each, or if it will work with both.

    I've added a small note about it until shin or garm can confirm either way.
    Pretty worrisome because not everyone could afford/ managed to get the original colors. Would be pretty strange and unfair if we need both the original and new colors, because omegamon can be gotten just using the original colors, and assuming the new colors have omegamon too (They wouldn't remove omegamon, would they?), then it can be gotten using any colors. Alphamon and Omegamon should be equal, so why the extra exclusivity for Alphamon?
    /end rant.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •