With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pets Wave 2 Pre-Orders! D-1 Returns! & Spoilery Meicoomon Evo Info

Follow floof On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddyzmon View Post
    Someone in my local fan group have edited a high res pic of the shikishi artwork, I'll ask if I can share it, if noone else had done so already.
    I'd actually like to see these. They'd make a really nice background, but there's no way I'd be able get the actual artwork. I hope you're able to post them!

I'm glad they're not out of Digivices as well. I didn't really think they were, but it's still nice to have reassurance.

Signature and render by me.
    Model ripped by theigno.
    Icon by oneeyeddoe.

Quote Originally Posted by xdifferentx View Post
    Out of curiosity, how much did you guys end up paying for your Brown/Gray pets after shipping? I ended up paying $45 each from a proxy that operates through eBay and wanted to know if Nippon-Yassan or From Japan would be cheaper for the this batch.
    I paid an equivalent of $51.23 each after shipping. Getting the three colors slightly cheaper, at an equivalent of $46.58 each.

Quote Originally Posted by floof View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddyzmon View Post
    Someone in my local fan group have edited a high res pic of the shikishi artwork, I'll ask if I can share it, if noone else had done so already.
    I'd actually like to see these. They'd make a really nice background, but there's no way I'd be able get the actual artwork. I hope you're able to post them!

I'm glad they're not out of Digivices as well. I didn't really think they were, but it's still nice to have reassurance.
    check your pm. Well, I'm more of a vpet guy, had more history with them. The pendulums and digivice simply got too expensive for me (us) back then, and the new digivice is still bloody expensive now.
    Last edited by Theigno; 06-28-2017 at 07:21 PM. Reason: double post merged, use the edit button next time.

Well, here goes nothing. I've never bought anything through an intermediary before (I'm more of an Amazon Japan and CDJapan type of shopper), but I'll try anything once. Just submitted an order to From Japan. We'll see how it goes! I've always wanted one of the V-Pets and this seems like it might be the best (only?) chance for a long time. The Zubamon color version looks gorgeous. That's the one I went for. I don't own another V-Pet to connect it to and I doubt I'll ever meet anyone who does, but it's a cool novelty. This is where the franchise started, after all.

Shame I won't be able to get the shikishi board with it, but no huge loss.
    "Magic's Detective Agency" - The Ultimate Guide to Changes in Detective Conan

"Magic's DiGiMONMUSiC Database" - The Ultimate Guide to Digimon CDs

Well, I'm in the first wave. As I look at it, it looks like I did well when I ordered both versions. And I have a completely original gray version at home.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm not gonna lie I'm a little disappointed over Razielmon. It's a great design and everything and I like that they're going into the deeper angelic lore, but for the kind of story I was hoping we'd get in Tri, and the character arc we'd get with Meiko (finally) it feels like a step back. Her character arc is about supposedly becoming more assertive, strong and decisive if we're to take cues from what we've seen so far and her character song, and turning her Digimon from the badass and actually kind of heroic-looking wild cat knight Mega we see in the poster to a 2 legged all glam nefertimon rehash seems like a step back. I'll remain open-minded for Part 5, but I don't know it doesn't sit well. Maybe I just got too attached to the idea of a darker Mega for our newest Chosen Child.

Junior Commander
    I really didn't want to get a special color V-Pet after ordering both colors of the first wave, but locking Dorumon behind having one of each wave made me cave. Bravo Bandai. Bravo.

Bandai sold out of the original allotment, so stores may begin to list it as unavailable again.

Bandai has already opened up a second allotment that will ship in December, news post is updated with this new information.

You may need to provide an intermediary with a new web address from the Premium Bandai store.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Anyone have experience with this vendor?
    https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/band...n-bandai-.html

After shipping, it comes to about $45.

Quote Originally Posted by xdifferentx View Post
    Anyone have experience with this vendor?
    https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/band...n-bandai-.html

After shipping, it comes to about $45.
    I've never used them before but I heard from reviews online that
    their customer service could be a hassle if you've ever lost an item.
    If I have no other ways to get the item , honesty I'll give it a try. Their cheapest shipping method insures the package up to 50 and I'll make sure I use PayPal for added protection and Less hassle.

They're a lot cheaper , around 2000 Yen ~ $18 cheaper compared to Nippon Yassan even with Express EMS shipping if you're buying all three.
    Nippon Yassan rounds up to 17,000 Yen and that's not even Express Shipping but regular airmail.

It's really up to you, I would consider using it if there wasn't any options for me to buy it.
    Last edited by zhoumai123; 07-04-2017 at 12:30 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910