With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 84 of 164 FirstFirst ... 34748182838485868794134 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

Ain't got no mojo... maximusedge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StormShadowX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maximusedge View Post
    Anyone knows why a copied mega digimon doesn't appear during selection for tag battle?
    I've been seeing the copied megas and using them for tag battles today. Are you still having this issue? I know the copy will disappear if he is jogressed/DNA digivolved.
    So far it's still not in the option for in-game tag battle. Wonder if there are any requirements for using a Mega copied digimon. I only copied a SkullMammothmon and that's it.
    20th Anniversary VPet

KingEtemon & SkullMammothmon

Quote Originally Posted by CeciliaCrescent View Post
    About the Omegamon being available in the 2nd wave thing, I'm still glad I have my 1st wave v-pet even if I'm going to reset it over and over once I get my 2nd wave to get the exclusive egg there. Because one thing that 2nd wave only people will miss out on is Alphamon's line unless they know someone with the 1st wave V-pet.
    2nd wave wont have Alphamon unless connected to a 1st wave but omegamons gonna sit there in dracomon eggs? I still need a source on this one it sounds too stupid to be true

Ain't got no mojo... KerisSiber's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xros View Post
    About the Omegamon being available in the 2nd wave thing, I'm still glad I have my 1st wave v-pet even if I'm going to reset it over and over once I get my 2nd wave to get the exclusive egg there. Because one thing that 2nd wave only people will miss out on is Alphamon's line unless they know someone with the 1st wave V-pet.
    2nd wave wont have Alphamon unless connected to a 1st wave but omegamons gonna sit there in dracomon eggs? I still need a source on this one it sounds too stupid to be true
    this
    https://twitter.com/sinobali/status/894832064695902208

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hello all,

I have some nagging questions that I can't seem to find answers for.

1.) Care-Mistakes

-Sleep calls
    I know that by not responding to calls will lead to an increment of 1 care-mistake.
    My flow for accumulating care-mistakes is,

reset clock to bed-time > ignore call > call disappear > reset clock to wake-time > reset cock to bed-time (repeat for x amount of times)

Is there anything wrong with it?
    Or do I have to,

reset clock to bed-time > ignore call > call disappear > put to bed > reset clock to wake-time > reset clock to bed-time (repeat for x amount of times)

2.) Overfeeding
    -As we know, digimons are able to eat for a few more times after their Hunger Hearts are filled before shaking their heads.
    Do we necessarily have to wait for one full heart to deplete before feeding again? I've not been consistent in waiting for their hearts to decrease before feeding again.
    Which means I've been doing this,

feed digimon till shaking of heads > wait for 30mins (approx) > hearts still full but still able to eat > feed till shaking of heads again.

3.) Decrease in requirement to evolve.

I've been trying to get a Garurumon for days. It always ended with me getting Veggimon .
    I raised 4 Tsunomon and gotten only one Gabumon. But since it is mentioned in Fileisland that you need 4 or more care-mistakes to get Elecmon, I find it strange because the 3 other other Tsunomon had only 2 care-mistakes.
    I have been messing around with the clock to make sure that the digimons sleep and wake as with me, so I can pay full attention on them.
    Just wondering if anyone has the same issue as me. Or maybe I'm just not paying enough attention

Thank you people!

Ain't got no mojo... Jack Isuke's Avatar

Digimon Vpet 20th Growth Chart (V1 to V5) + guide

(Updated V1.1 31st Aug 2017)
    Hi guys, my virgin post on this forum.
    I manage to compile some data/guide for Digimon vpet 20th.
    This guide only consist of the mons from V1 to V5, no special eggs at the moment.
    The evolution requirement for the the special eggs should be roughly the same as the others but a lot more lineal, so you're very likely to get the final form as long as you don't screw up too badly.
    Do up my post if you find this useful and if possible i'll do a 2nd page for the special eggs.
    Cheers!! =D
    Last edited by Jack Isuke; 08-31-2017 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Isuke View Post
    This guide only consist of the mons from V1 to V5, no special eggs at the moment.
    The evolution requirement for the the special eggs should be roughly the same as the others but a lot more lineal, so you're very likely to get the final form as long as you don't screw up too badly.
    Do up my post if you find this useful and if possible i'll do a 2nd page for the special eggs.
    Cheers!! =D
    This is also definitely worth front page sticky.

May I use this for reference in my own spreadsheet as well? Thanks mate
    Last edited by linkwrighton; 09-09-2017 at 11:47 PM.

Ain't got no mojo... Jack Isuke's Avatar
    1.) Care-Mistakes

-Sleep calls
    I know that by not responding to calls will lead to an increment of 1 care-mistake.
    My flow for accumulating care-mistakes is,

reset clock to bed-time > ignore call > call disappear > reset clock to wake-time > reset cock to bed-time (repeat for x amount of times)

Is there anything wrong with it?
    Or do I have to,

reset clock to bed-time > ignore call > call disappear > put to bed > reset clock to wake-time > reset clock to bed-time (repeat for x amount of times)
    What i've done is wait till call disappear (1 call miss) then force the mon to wake up (1st option) then wait for it to sleep again (no need to reset time as it will naturally tries to sleep since is pass it's bed time). Once is fall asleep repeat the process again. Got my Gabumon to evolve to Yukidarumon this way.

2.) Overfeeding
    -As we know, digimons are able to eat for a few more times after their Hunger Hearts are filled before shaking their heads.
    Do we necessarily have to wait for one full heart to deplete before feeding again? I've not been consistent in waiting for their hearts to decrease before feeding again.
    Which means I've been doing this,

feed digimon till shaking of heads > wait for 30mins (approx) > hearts still full but still able to eat > feed till shaking of heads again.

From my understanding, you have to wait till the hunger minus 1 heart and proceed to feed till the mon shakes it head, only then will it count as another Overfeeding.

3.) Decrease in requirement to evolve.

I've been trying to get a Garurumon for days. It always ended with me getting Veggimon .
    I raised 4 Tsunomon and gotten only one Gabumon. But since it is mentioned in Fileisland that you need 4 or more care-mistakes to get Elecmon, I find it strange because the 3 other other Tsunomon had only 2 care-mistakes.
    I have been messing around with the clock to make sure that the digimons sleep and wake as with me, so I can pay full attention on them.
    Just wondering if anyone has the same issue as me. Or maybe I'm just not paying enough attention
    I actually have difficulty getting care miss since i like to overfeed/overtrain them and i yet to encounter such problem, screwing the clock might be a bad idea i guess.
    BTW if you're aiming for CressGarurumon, i might suggest trying for Yukidarumon or Whalmon since both of them can be evolve from Elecmon too.

Sure man, glad that its useful.
    I'm not sure how to post this in the front page and/or sticky.
    If any admin were to be kind enough to help, will be greatly appreciated =D

Your posts have been merged.

I don't believe that it's necessary to post it elsewhere on the forum since everyone playing with the 20th V-Pets is coming to this thread anyways.

I would assume once the information is verified Vande will likely add it to the first post of the thread.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by KerisSiber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xros View Post
    this
    https://twitter.com/sinobali/status/894832064695902208
    Thanks gonna add it as a source on the Wikimon Page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Isuke View Post
    Cheers!! =D
    Looking through the chart I don't seem to find anything wrong with what I've been hearing and experiencing. Not sure about that Perfect form Evolution/Win Ratio chart or whats written below but everything else is on point.
    Well except maybe the Junk~mon requirements like Numemon or Scumon. You get them if you don't fulfill any other requirements. Care mistakes and effort hearts don't have strictly that much to do with it as with other Evos.

-------------
    My Gabumon is at 5 Care mistakes (4 Training misses and 1 sleep miss) and 4 overfeeds and 6 Trainings (1 and a half effort hearts)
    If he evolves into Vegiemon again in 6 hours I'm gonna start murdering every Gabumon on sight.

Ain't got no mojo...
    My megadramon just evolved to aegisdramon(right side egg) meanwhile my left side digimon has failed to evo into mega stage twice (metalgrey > blitzgrey, saviorhack>jes).