With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 82 of 89 FirstFirst ... 327279808182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

Quote Originally Posted by Xros View Post
    Wow that must mean that sickness from poop isnt a care mistake and there is nothing to loose from the poop trick. Because I managed to evolve both saviour hackmon and Duramon even with accidentally flushing and re-pooping the floor.
    I could be wrong, but don't anniversary/dracomon/anime eggs digivolve regardless of care since they have one line? I mean still need battles and effort but, do we have confirmation care mistakes effect them?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFortune View Post
    Welp my saviorhackmon died, i feel that my 1st egg has a bug even though i didn't make much care mistakes and drain all my energy bar at every rank it still dies at ultimate/perfect stage.
    If you've made any care mistakes at all during the Perfect stage, that's probably where you're going wrong. In past v-pets you can get away with 0-2 care mistakes before evolving to Perfect, but one of the Mega level requirements is zero care mistakes.
    Beg to differ though, i have 2 other friends playing with me but i can guarentee they make more sleep/poop/feed mistakes than me during their ultimate form and still get to mega stage. There's another guy that grew Jesmon with alest 2 caremistakes during ultimate form, so I'm not sure if my device is glitched/bugged atm but I'm too lazy to reset it.

Quote Originally Posted by Olive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xros View Post
    Wow that must mean that sickness from poop isnt a care mistake and there is nothing to loose from the poop trick. Because I managed to evolve both saviour hackmon and Duramon even with accidentally flushing and re-pooping the floor.
    I could be wrong, but don't anniversary/dracomon/anime eggs digivolve regardless of care since they have one line? I mean still need battles and effort but, do we have confirmation care mistakes effect them?
    I believe somebody else on this thread already said his zubamon/hackmon egg never reached mega. It makes sense though even with ver1~5 eggs you have a set path after reaching adulthood. The only requirement after that are battles and no care mistakes made so i dont see why the anime eggs would be any different

Ain't got no mojo... maximusedge's Avatar
    Anyone knows why a copied mega digimon doesn't appear during selection for tag battle?
    20th Anniversary VPet

KingEtemon & SkullMammothmon

Sorry if this has been answered before, but does anyone know around what age Digimon start leaving traited eggs? Or what requirements you need to meet to get a traited egg?

traited egg? this isn't digimon world next order....

Ain't got no mojo... KerisSiber's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubra View Post
    Sorry if this has been answered before, but does anyone know around what age Digimon start leaving traited eggs? Or what requirements you need to meet to get a traited egg?
    total more then 2 days awake time... that what i do when i got mega digimon and ultimate digimon... usually after 2 days i kill it by battle a lot and after 20th injured it dies.. and do leaving an egg animation try it less then 1 day... not doing that "leaving an egg" animation

Quote Originally Posted by xSHiNOx View Post
    Traited eggs have been a thing since the original digitamas and pendulums. As long as your digimon doesn't get killed in battle they'll lay an egg which gives you a bonus percentage chance for evo.

Red shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xSHiNOx View Post
    Do you even Digimon bro lol? Yeah traited eggs have always been a thing, even since the original Digimon tamagotchi. I know the pendulums did it too. And it's even in the manual for the 20th anniversary.

But yes Rubra, you should get a traited egg when your Digi passes away, as long as it wasn't killed from too many wounds in battle. I believe 20 wounds is the limit so stop battling before then. On the vpets and pendulums I believe they also increased your chance of digivolution on that generation too. And if they are like the old eggs each traited egg adds to it.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Threw my battles up on youtube before the bracket changes tonight, if anyone is interested. I'll add clips of the next round as it progresses.
    ---
    Brown ver.20th
    -Examon

Page 82 of 89 FirstFirst ... 327279808182838485 ... LastLast