With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 81 of 89 FirstFirst ... 317178798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

Ain't got no mojo... maximusedge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive View Post
    Do all five connections have to be within the lifespan of the Digimon it's connecting with? Or is it a combined total of connections through all runs?

Anyone know the answer to this?
    I believe it should be an accumulative connections given that the other special eggs are not single lifespan specific.

edit: as long as you don't reset your device
    Last edited by maximusedge; 08-12-2017 at 09:27 AM.

Ain't got no mojo... perignonic's Avatar
    Follow perignonic On Twitter Add perignonic on Facebook Add perignonic on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by maximusedge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by perignonic View Post
    Well, i don't anyone in Singapore that owns a digimon v-pet so i won't be able to get the anime eggs until the wave 2 is released and sent to me :P
    A fellow Singaporean here!
    YAY!!!!!! Finally!!!

Guess there's a chance that we can meet up sometime to trade information or digimons or something :X

Ain't got no mojo...
    Welp my saviorhackmon died, i feel that my 1st egg has a bug even though i didn't make much care mistakes and drain all my energy bar at every rank it still dies at ultimate/perfect stage.

If anyone wants to know:

S battle win rate : 97%
    T battle win rate : 95%
    Last edited by MsFortune; 08-12-2017 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFortune View Post
    Welp my saviorhackmon died, i feel that my 1st egg has a bug even though i didn't make much care mistakes and drain all my energy bar at every rank it still dies.
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss my greymon has failed to evolved or die (still gen 1) It's energy bar is drained daily and even lost quite a number of times :X

Well, i don't anyone in Singapore that owns a digimon v-pet so i won't be able to get the anime eggs until the wave 2 is released and sent to me :P
    YAY!!!!!! Finally!!!

Guess there's a chance that we can meet up sometime to trade information or digimons or something :X
    One day perhaps! But I'm sure there are more digi destined adults like us in Sg. Haha. It was sold out pretty fast on premium bandai.
    20th Anniversary VPet

KingEtemon & SkullMammothmon

Welp my saviorhackmon died, i feel that my 1st egg has a bug even though i didn't make much care mistakes and drain all my energy bar at every rank it still dies.
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss my greymon has failed to evolved or die (still gen 1) It's energy bar is drained daily and even lost quite a number of times :X
    did you reset your battles when it gets too tough to win?
    20th Anniversary VPet

KingEtemon & SkullMammothmon

YAY!!!!!! Finally!!!

One day perhaps! But I'm sure there are more digi destined adults like us in Sg. Haha. It was sold out pretty fast on premium bandai.
    I'm sure there is! but not sure if they are here on this forum or somewhere else!

I'm so glad there's another Singaporean here other than me now (not sure if there were others though)

Also, shoutout to our Malaysian digi-destined friends for the guides!

Ain't got no mojo...
    My 1st gen was metalgreymon failing to evo to blitzgreymon while his partner evolved to skullmammothmon with no issue.

So it means my "left" hand side digimon has failed to evo to mega stage twice.
    Last edited by MsFortune; 08-12-2017 at 09:47 AM.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Welp my saviorhackmon died, i feel that my 1st egg has a bug even though i didn't make much care mistakes and drain all my energy bar at every rank it still dies at ultimate/perfect stage.
    If you've made any care mistakes at all during the Perfect stage, that's probably where you're going wrong. In past v-pets you can get away with 0-2 care mistakes before evolving to Perfect, but one of the Mega level requirements is zero care mistakes.

Wow that must mean that sickness from poop isnt a care mistake and there is nothing to loose from the poop trick. Because I managed to evolve both saviour hackmon and Duramon even with accidentally flushing and re-pooping the floor.

Page 81 of 89 FirstFirst ... 317178798081828384 ... LastLast