With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 74754555657

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    My Omegamon Alter-S is still going strong at 17 days, and I haven't even put him to sleep all that much.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Let's assume that their life spans are measured in the same way as their evolutions, time awake as opposed to time alive.

If BlitzGreymon is asleep from 11pm to 7am, that's 16 hours awake. MachineDramon is midnight to 7am so that's 17 hours awake. With their daily naps and clock changes, they're only awake for 15 hours each, adding 1 hour to Blitz and 2 hours to Machine daily.

This is where the math may falter as I don't remember what age they turned mega but I'm going to say 14 for sake of argument. At the current 32 days old, they've been mega for 18 days. With 18 days of the +1/2 hours of life from sleeping, that's an "additional" 18 and 36 hours to their life span. That equals to a hair over one full day for Blitz and 2 for Machine. Even with that little extra time I wouldn't have expected them to live for this long. Also I'm sorry the math made the post so lengthy.. If something seems off please let me know.

My Digimon are 16 days old, you just convinced me to let them starve to death.. I was just hoping they would be soon to die since I've been feeding them protein instead of training them for a week.

My Omegamon Alter-S 23 now and still kicking strong lol

I feel kinda bad about murdering my pets but I really want to try other egg groups and I don't want to wait 15+ more days..

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Follow Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    I think that the jogressed Digimon get time added onto their lifespans, too. Which is going to be interesting because I 3/4 of my Digimon are jogress evolutions. ^^'

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Ain't got no mojo... SethmonNSO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesster View Post
    Let's assume that their life spans are measured in the same way as their evolutions, time awake as opposed to time alive.

If BlitzGreymon is asleep from 11pm to 7am, that's 16 hours awake. MachineDramon is midnight to 7am so that's 17 hours awake. With their daily naps and clock changes, they're only awake for 15 hours each, adding 1 hour to Blitz and 2 hours to Machine daily.

This is where the math may falter as I don't remember what age they turned mega but I'm going to say 14 for sake of argument. At the current 32 days old, they've been mega for 18 days. With 18 days of the +1/2 hours of life from sleeping, that's an "additional" 18 and 36 hours to their life span. That equals to a hair over one full day for Blitz and 2 for Machine. Even with that little extra time I wouldn't have expected them to live for this long. Also I'm sorry the math made the post so lengthy.. If something seems off please let me know.
    It's actually entirely based on the internal clock, which you can manipulate.
    So since you can repeatedly just keep setting the clock right before midnight, wait for it to reach midnight to age them another year, then do it all over again, many people are manipulating their Digimon's ages to 99.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigamon23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xSol_Badguy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBoot View Post
    I clicked the button on this page for the address registration and it let me enter my US address this morning.
    So you did click on this button then? https://puu.sh/wSNP7/38f354b92a.png
    What did you put for the prefecture and building name?
    You say you clicked the button, but there's a lot of buttons. Are you sure you hit the right one?
    I clicked on that very button, and this is what I saw (it populated my account information so I edited that out):

I made sure I was logged in before clicking that registration button. I was using Google Chrome. It's weird that you kept getting that Japanese resident registration form. :/
    Probably because some of us have selected Japan as our region during registration of a Bandai Namco ID.

As they stated the competition is for Japanese residents only so I am not sure they will allow you to compete or ship the prize to you if you're not based in Japan

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 74754555657