With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

Got a question.

Is there a way to prevent the VPet from ageing?

Also, does anyone know how the Load feature work when pressing the reset button? When is the last save point?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I don't think there is a way. Unless you either put it to sleep all the time or put in the battery tab to "pause" it.

I believe the last save point is the moment the Digimon evolved into its current form, but I can't confirm this myself as I haven't tried it.

--

So I got CresGarurumon this morning, and I wasted no time in getting them to combine into Omegamon Alter-S. I sorta regret not keeping BlitzGreymon around for longer, but this is the goal I set for myself and I'm glad I got it on my first go around.

Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    I don't think there is a way. Unless you either put it to sleep all the time or put in the battery tab to "pause" it.

I believe the last save point is the moment the Digimon evolved into its current form, but I can't confirm this myself as I haven't tried it.
    But putting them in "pause" mode won't prevent them from dying right? The reason I asked this is because I think in the old VPet we can prevent Digimon from dying by resetting the time everyday. Or was it Tamagotchi? Lol.

About the save point, at first I thought the same, but something happen to my VPet 2 days ago. While playing suddenly my VPet jumped into the 20th Anniversary screen, pressing any button sent me to "Load" or "Reset" screen. So I choose "Load", thinking that my effort had gone, because my Sukamon suppose to evolve into Etemon in an hour time. But then later on my Sukamon evolved! So what happen here I'm not really sure lol.

Quote Originally Posted by xSHiNOx View Post
    btw, how many battles can you do when you have full stamina? 20?
    14 as Child and I think adult. Haven't count after that.
    Currently running: Pendulum Progress 1.0, Digital Monsters ver 20th.
    Playing Digimon World Next Order.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Perfect can battle 40 times, I counted earlier.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    For what it's worth I had little over 100 tag battles completed before reaching Mega level. I think you should be fine as long as you have a high victory ratio for both single and tag battles. The original v-pets only required 15 battles before Perfect stage, and you had a lot more time to do that in.

Regardless of whatever the requirements actually are, I stuck to a routine to make sure both Digimon were getting equal treatment. Single battle for Left, single battle for Right, then tag battle.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    So, according to this site and this list, we already know the 20 non-obtainable Digimon from the Endurance Mode, and as expected, they are themed after the Royal Knights and the Seven Great Demon Lords:

Royal Knights
    Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode
    Magnamon
    Ulforce V-dramon
    Dukemon
    Dynasmon
    Lord Knightmon
    Craniummon
    Sleipmon
    Duftmon
    Gankoomon
    *Omegamon, Alphamon, Examon & Jesmon are obtainable Digimon

Seven Great Demon Lords
    Daemon
    Beelzebumon
    Lilithmon
    Lucemon: Falldown Mode
    Barbamon
    Leviamon
    Belphemon: Rage Mode
    Belial Vamdemon
    Deathmon
    Murmukusmon

Interestingly enough, Imperialdramon PM is again claimded to have some sort of connection with the RK, same as in the Hyper Colosseum card game and more recently, in Next Order. Same with Belial Vamdemon, Deathmon, Murmukusmon, which have been hinted at some point to be linked to the Seven Great Demon Lords (for instance, the profile of Belial Vamdemon in Digimon Battle Chronicle states him to be part of the SGDL). We could arguably say that they are the three candidates that never managed to be part of the group lol

With Omegamon Alter-S by my side, I'm sure I'll have a good time blitzing through all ten of the Seven Great Demon Lords

Kinda a shame Lilithmon isn't obtainable considering Monzaemon doesn't evolve to any Ultimates

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Xros View Post
    Kinda a shame Lilithmon isn't obtainable considering Monzaemon doesn't evolve to any Ultimates
    That would be an interesting nod to Re:Digitize Decode indeed!! Actually, they could have use some of this Digimon in order to complete the roster of the original V1~V5; my personal bets:
    Monzaemon -> Lilithmon
    Vademon -> Deathmon
    Giromon -> Craniummon
    Piccolomon -> Sleipmon
    Nanomon -> Beelzebumon

Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast