With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 164 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

Ain't got no mojo...
    https://twitter.com/UNOYO/status/876118226911993856

Plotmon as NPC in tag/single battle. Not confirmed whether we will get this as playable Digimon but hopefully yes.

Red shirt
    Gotta leave this thread for anything other than English translations. Spoiler alerts started crossing the line after finding out how many connections are needed for special eggs.

Hopefully there will be a little help section somewhere for getting registered online later. Been waiting and checking on my order status everyday. Waiting is killing me. Lol... ordered the other 3 an hour after pre order started as well. Once in a lifetime deal.

Thanks for the translated manual
    Last edited by BetamonZ; 07-06-2017 at 03:27 AM. Reason: spoilers

If this is off-topic or "spammy" feel free to delete but... Finally got mine!!!

EDIT: Okay I've used mine for a few hours and here's a couple of thing I've noticed. In the status screen there are 4 gauges. Three with usual hearts and the other one is a bar. The first two are the usual hunger and strength. The third one is the "effort" one that was mentioned in the interview. I trained Koromon a few times and already filled it up. The bar "taryoku" means endurance or physical strength. It's empty so far and have no idea how to fill it. My Japanese is not that good enough to read the manual so...
    Last edited by Arekuxis; 06-22-2017 at 02:38 PM.
    Currently running: Pendulum Progress 1.0, Digital Monsters ver 20th.
    Playing Digimon World Next Order.

Quote Originally Posted by Arekuxis View Post
    If this is off-topic or "spammy" feel free to delete but... Finally got mine!!!

EDIT: Okay I've used mine for a few hours and here's a couple of thing I've noticed. In the status screen there are 4 gauges. Three with usual hearts and the other one is a bar. The first two are the usual hunger and strength. The third one is the "effort" one that was mentioned in the interview. I trained Koromon a few times and already filled it up. The bar "taryoku" means endurance or physical strength. It's empty so far and have no idea how to fill it. My Japanese is not that good enough to read the manual so...
    Look back at page 2. Someone shared an English translated manual by sino there. Idk why sino deleted his reply though.
    Currently Raising:
    Pen Prog 3.0 - Omegamon (paused for whenever I feel like messing with him again...)
    20th Anniversary Vpet - BlitzGreymon and Mugendramon (battery-tabbed because I'm too busy irl right now)

Quote Originally Posted by Duplicated View Post
    Look back at page 2. Someone shared an English translated manual by sino there. Idk why sino deleted his reply though.
    It appears the thread sino and I posted in were merged into this thread, leaving both of our posts out of context, so he changed his since someone else had posted the link.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicated View Post
    It appears the thread sino and I posted in were merged into this thread, leaving both of our posts out of context, so he changed his since someone else had posted the link.
    Can I ask you or Vande to maybe add the link to the PDF somewhere then? That's a good start as this vpet's resources.

I don't think there's enough info to warrant a dedicated File Island entry for this vpet just yet.
    Currently Raising:
    Pen Prog 3.0 - Omegamon (paused for whenever I feel like messing with him again...)
    20th Anniversary Vpet - BlitzGreymon and Mugendramon (battery-tabbed because I'm too busy irl right now)

I've gone ahead and added a link to it in the first post of the thread.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Just created an account to say thank you for the translated instructions. My preorders came in today and ran into some issues trying to figure out how to select the egg. This helps out immensely.

With the D-1 Grand Prix coming back around, I was curious if all information will be consolidated here or if there are other methods of communication available for people interested in competing (discord, irc, slack, etc...)

It'll be here, although other threads may show up as necessary.

The WtW chat on irc possibly based on who gets the v-pet

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    I've gone ahead and added a link to it in the first post of the thread.
    Thanks Marc. BTW, who was the original translator of that PDF? Might wanna give him/her the credit as well.

Edit: Should have read the PDF more carefully first. Sorry.
    Last edited by Duplicated; 06-22-2017 at 10:47 PM.
    Currently Raising: