With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 19 of 164 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021222969119 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Omnidramon View Post
    Also, why is yours taking so long?
    Customs. That and nobody's gonna be at home at a convenient time during the week so I'm having to get it delivered on Saturday.

Anyway, got the V2 chart done and also the wallpaper sized version.

I would recommend putting the other Digimon required for the jogress underneath it with a + icon and have the jogress Digimon placed between them.

[QUOTE=xdifferentx;315623]
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicated View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DraCat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminosity View Post
    On a slight side note does anyone know of any protective cases etc for the pets ? I appreciate this would be something quite niche but wondered if anyone else had a solution to protect them when outside
    This guy from Twitter use some kind of plastic wrap, maybe you can use that? Just to give you some idea.
    Or use something like this for even better protection:

Those look dope. Are those for sale anywhere?
    I think they're called Digivice Iremon, and they were intended for the original vpets.

You're probably going to have to hunt for them on Yahoo Japan's auction, though.
    Currently Raising:
    Pen Prog 3.0 - Omegamon (paused for whenever I feel like messing with him again...)
    20th Anniversary Vpet - BlitzGreymon and Mugendramon (battery-tabbed because I'm too busy irl right now)

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Duplicated View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Do we know the requirements to get the Ultimate forms from the Perfects?

Got my MetalTyrannomon and MetalGreymon so I'm a happy tamer
    Past v-pet requirements for Ultimate are similar to Perfect. 0 care mistakes and high win ratio. I'd imagine that's also the case here.

Gotta wait another week for mine to be delivered, yay =.=;
    Well i haven't ignored any calls, they have 61/64 tag wins and both have at least an 85% single battle ratio.

Guess we'll find out in a few days...

I already have over 200 tag wins for both of my Metal partners lol. Or at least that was the requirement on Pendulum Progress.
    Well...guess i better get battling...
    Currently Raising:

20th anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon Version)
    RustTyrannomon & Alphamon

Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Customs. That and nobody's gonna be at home at a convenient time during the week so I'm having to get it delivered on Saturday.

Anyway, got the V2 chart done and also the wallpaper sized version.
    IMO, leaving the jogress digimon on the chart like this is fine, since there are only four of them. But if you feel like making a separate chart for jogress digimons only, that's your call I guess.
    Currently Raising:
    Pen Prog 3.0 - Omegamon (paused for whenever I feel like messing with him again...)
    20th Anniversary Vpet - BlitzGreymon and Mugendramon (battery-tabbed because I'm too busy irl right now)

How exactly do the "exclusive" Agumon and Gobumon families work? Is it that the skins are different depending on the device or something different? Also, how are you supposed to get Omegamon if WarGraymon and MetalGarurumon are exclusive to different colors?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Does anyone know if getting 4 piles of poop (and having your digimon injured due to it) is considered a care mistake? Finding this is happening an awful lot after coming back to them just after an hour or so and wondering if this affects evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by xdifferentx View Post
    How exactly do the "exclusive" Agumon and Gobumon families work? Is it that the skins are different depending on the device or something different? Also, how are you supposed to get Omegamon if WarGraymon and MetalGarurumon are exclusive to different colors?
    Well, it seems like you need to unlock them somehow. From earlier info, they do seem to be exclusive to each color (can anyone also confirm on this?). In that case, you're going to have to clone whichever one you're missing onto your vpet, then use the clone as a battle partner to trigger the jogress.
    Currently Raising:

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Smouse View Post
    Does anyone know if getting 4 piles of poop (and having your digimon injured due to it) is considered a care mistake? Finding this is happening an awful lot after coming back to them just after an hour or so and wondering if this affects evolution.
    Pretty sure it does. I got numemon but all I had done was have too much poop and get sick. It aswell wreaks havoc on the lifespan in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by xdifferentx View Post
    The exclusives can only be obtained with special egg. Only the exclusive Agumon can evolve all the way into Wargreymon and only exclusive Gabumon can evolve into WereGarurumon and MetalGarurumon. I am not sure if these exclusives can have branched evolution though (can someone confirm this one?). For getting Omegamon, I guess one must have either color of the original one and copy digimon data from the other

on other topic, I kinda regret ordering the Yellow color, since Razielmon won't be getting any fusion like the other exclusives
    Last edited by DigiGrader; 07-02-2017 at 10:40 AM.