With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154161162163164
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1640

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

Ain't got no mojo...
    Newbie here.
    Just want to ask, is there any tricks to make your Digimon stronger or get some edge while battling with opponents? Since the training boost stats capped at full effort hearts, i wonder is there any way to give it some edge.

Quote Originally Posted by FirInTheBlanks View Post
    Newbie here.
    Just want to ask, is there any tricks to make your Digimon stronger or get some edge while battling with opponents? Since the training boost stats capped at full effort hearts, i wonder is there any way to give it some edge.
    I'm not aware of any, maybe praying might help?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Thank god im still a believer.

I come from the net
    Effort doesn't actually raise battle power. Maximum battle power requires full strength hearts and weight less than 99.

I've sent Heide the attack sprite info.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    Effort doesn't actually raise battle power. Maximum battle power requires full strength hearts and weight less than 99.

I've sent Heide the attack sprite info.
    Can you explain / elaborate how the Attack Sprite works?
    Last edited by FirInTheBlanks; 09-07-2018 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Typo

I come from the net
    Each Digimon has two attack sprites, one for its stronger attack and one for its weaker attack (though certain Digimon use the same sprite twice). It doesn't affect anything about how the battles work.

I used my Arduino device to set up opponents with each attack sprite index, and took photos of them (with some difficulty, because of the smooth movement). Heide is going to trace them for the guide.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OT9...r16Keg2X3/view

Ain't got no mojo...

Custom cases for Vpet 20th

I've seen second market transparent shells for the vpet 20th, where does one get them?

Is it not possible to choose your egg the first time? Do I have to wait until I unlock the 2nd digimon?

Quote Originally Posted by Curio View Post
    Is it not possible to choose your egg the first time? Do I have to wait until I unlock the 2nd digimon?
    Have to wait until 2nd egg. Pressing C alone will rotate between digimon 1, digimon 2 and then digimon 1 and 2 on the same screen.

This is perhaps a bit random, but does anybody have any tips about how can I restore the golden details on my Alphamon version? Since I played this one the most the golden details have faded almost completely and it just doesn't look as cool anymore. I thought about maybe getting a thin golden pen or something but that probably wouldn't be a permanent solution.