With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62112152159160161162
Results 1,611 to 1,616 of 1616

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

For the digieggs that require connecting to 5 unique devices. By connecting it means batting right?I will buy the wave 2 VER20th and a double of one of them tomorrow so i want to know how to unlock the digieggs?
    Last edited by Donkey?; 08-06-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey? View Post
    For the digieggs that require connecting to 5 unique devices. By connecting it means batting right?I will buy the wave 2 VER20th and a double of one of them tomorrow so i want to know how to unlock the digieggs?
    Yes, connecting as in battling, I'm not sure if copy count as connect or not. If you want to use 1 device to connect 5 times to unlock the egg, remember to rename ur device every time you reset it.

I come from the net
    As I said on the previous page, copying works too.

Quote Originally Posted by DraCat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey? View Post
    Yes, connecting as in battling, I'm not sure if copy count as connect or not. If you want to use 1 device to connect 5 times to unlock the egg, remember to rename ur device every time you reset it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    As I said on the previous page, copying works too.
    Thanks sorry my memory is the not best at times ^^

Ain't got no mojo...

Help Unlocking Zubamon in 20th anniversary digivice

Hello,

I am having trouble unlocking the Zubamon egg in my 20th anniversary v-pet. It shows that I have won over 100 battles, but both Hackmon and Zubamon eggs will not show up. Is there any other requirements?

Thanks for your time

I come from the net
    It's actually 50 and 100 wins (though you said that already), and it might not count connect battles.