With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151158159160161
Results 1,601 to 1,608 of 1608

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

  1. #1601
    Red shirt BetamonZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69
    So, i have been noticing an odd predicament with these 20th v-pets. The devices have been bringing up the low battery warning in what seems to be a shorter time than when they were new. I have been checking voltages on these "low" batteries and they still have over 3 volts. What the heck. Voltage just showed like 3.09 on these 2 used ones and now they are almost 4 volts. On 2 different volt meters. This is ridiculous. Going to be keeping an eye on this.

    I have only used lithium energizer cr2032 after originals go low.

    Currently switched the latest low warning battery from brick red to gold and no warning yet.

    Gold ended up shutting off too. Maybe i got some weaker bunch of batteries. Either way, there seems to be plenty of power left. Going to be saving them.
    Last edited by BetamonZ; 07-05-2018 at 08:35 PM.

  2. #1602
    I come from the net
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,665
    4V seems rather high for new ones. Was going to suggest another volt meter but you did that already...

  3. #1603
    Red shirt BetamonZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    4V seems rather high for new ones. Was going to suggest another volt meter but you did that already...
    I ended up using a professional grade Optima car battery charger to check voltage on these. Lets just say the multimeters i have are junk. I guess they started going bad over time. They arent that old. This means info gathered with them in the past 6months to a year is trash. New CR2032 should start around 3.3 - 3.5v? Now just to wait on how long they last.
    Lets go with 3.3v

    Dang. Already have my eggs unlocked and never used AAAA
    Last edited by BetamonZ; 07-08-2018 at 03:08 AM.

  4. #1604
    I come from the net
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,665
    I've seen 3.3V. That's unfortunate that 2 meters would go wrong!

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueX4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey? View Post
    Hello I would appreciate if somebody here could tell me if the pendulum version 20th count for the digieggs that require connecting to 5 unique devices.
    I'm planning on ordering a set of the Digimon vpet ver 20th and I really want to raise a Gracenovermon.
    Thank you for your time^^
    Sorry if this question has already been asked.
    Sorry to report that no the Pendulum ver 20th donít count as one of the 5 devices that unlock the Vpet ver 20thís exclusive egg.
    Thinking about this, you can unlock the egg by copying, and the Pendulum is compatible with that. I checked the signal for copying a V-Pet Digimon to the Pendulum, and the Pendulum had name AAAA, but a different version number from the V-Pets. So maybe the version number makes it not count, or maybe the Pendulum does count as one named device. Who actually tested this, and did they name one of their 5 V-Pets AAAA by any chance?

  5. #1605
    Junior Commander
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    I've seen 3.3V. That's unfortunate that 2 meters would go wrong!

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueX4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey? View Post
    Hello I would appreciate if somebody here could tell me if the pendulum version 20th count for the digieggs that require connecting to 5 unique devices.
    I'm planning on ordering a set of the Digimon vpet ver 20th and I really want to raise a Gracenovermon.
    Thank you for your time^^
    Sorry if this question has already been asked.
    Sorry to report that no the Pendulum ver 20th donít count as one of the 5 devices that unlock the Vpet ver 20thís exclusive egg.
    Thinking about this, you can unlock the egg by copying, and the Pendulum is compatible with that. I checked the signal for copying a V-Pet Digimon to the Pendulum, and the Pendulum had name AAAA, but a different version number from the V-Pets. So maybe the version number makes it not count, or maybe the Pendulum does count as one named device. Who actually tested this, and did they name one of their 5 V-Pets AAAA by any chance?
    Yeah I tested it with 5 difrent Vpets ver 20th, each had a different name. I connected each of them and nothing, it makes sense since each would just register four different users. For the fifth I connected the Pen ver 20th and nothing. I had to open a sixth Vpet version 20th I own, name it with a different name, and then connect it to the other five. Thatís what unlocked the exclusive eggs.

    In short Vpet version 20th exclusive eggs can only be unlocked with six Vpet version 20th, each with different names of course. Also none of them were named AAAA.
    Last edited by RogueX4; 07-08-2018 at 06:30 AM.

  6. #1606
    I come from the net
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,665
    Oh well, thanks for clarifying. I imagine that a lot of people doing the reset method might actually name one of them AAAA!

  7. #1607
    Junior Commander
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    Oh well, thanks for clarifying. I imagine that a lot of people doing the reset method might actually name one of them AAAA!
    Nah too ocd lol I want each of them to feel unique. So I would think of a name and pass it through a translator. Hopefully it worked. My brick brown has my name, Icy Grey named Blue, Alphamon Alep, Omegamon Gundam, Zubamon#1 my nickname, and Zubamon#2 Mei.

  8. #1608
    Ain't got no mojo... Donkey?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by BetamonZ View Post
    So, i have been noticing an odd predicament with these 20th v-pets. The devices have been bringing up the low battery warning in what seems to be a shorter time than when they were new. I have been checking voltages on these "low" batteries and they still have over 3 volts. What the heck. Voltage just showed like 3.09 on these 2 used ones and now they are almost 4 volts. On 2 different volt meters. This is ridiculous. Going to be keeping an eye on this.I have only used lithium energizer cr2032 after originals go low.Currently switched the latest low warning battery from brick red to gold and no warning yet.Gold ended up shutting off too. Maybe i got some weaker bunch of batteries. Either way, there seems to be plenty of power left. Going to be saving them.
    You should be careful about what type of batteries you use in your electronics. Because if they seem dodgy they probably are and a battery leak can kill a device.I am going to order one of each of the original version 20th in a couple of days. Because I know I will regret not doing so in the future.
    Last edited by Donkey?; 07-08-2018 at 02:39 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •