With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55105145152153154155
Results 1,541 to 1,546 of 1546

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

  1. #1541
    Completely digital wildwing64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Billericay, England
    Age
    29
    Posts
    888
    Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by linkwrighton View Post
    An update here - Finally got all the Digimon(20th anniversary 1st Wave:Original Brown and Grey) registered on the D1 website.



    It's simply color coded just so it's easier to tell which egg it was from-
    (Ver.1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Zubamon, Hackmon, Coredramon(Blue and Green), Agumon, Gabumon, Dorumon, & Jogress respectively)

    The '?' ones in black borders are just from the Wave 2, which I doubt I'll be getting, so there's that'

    Really thanks to all the information and help that was finally compiled neatly into the said spreadsheet, so cheers to all of you guys'
    For anyone having difficulties getting the desired digivolution, do put out as many questions to clarify, help will always be here yeah.
    Nice! I'm getting to that point myself, though I only have MetalGarurumon from that line, and although I do have a gold pet I don't particularly want to bother with Meicoomon as that would mean wiping my progress on the Original Brown XD;

  2. #1542
    Quote Originally Posted by linkwrighton View Post
    An update here - Finally got all the Digimon(20th anniversary 1st Wave:Original Brown and Grey) registered on the D1 website.



    It's simply color coded just so it's easier to tell which egg it was from-
    (Ver.1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Zubamon, Hackmon, Coredramon(Blue and Green), Agumon, Gabumon, Dorumon, & Jogress respectively)

    The '?' ones in black borders are just from the Wave 2, which I doubt I'll be getting, so there's that'

    Really thanks to all the information and help that was finally compiled neatly into the said spreadsheet, so cheers to all of you guys'
    For anyone having difficulties getting the desired digivolution, do put out as many questions to clarify, help will always be here yeah.
    How did you get Dorumon egg without 2nd wave v-pet?
    Current partners:
    Omegamon (Pendulum ZERO)
    Jesmon (ver.20th)
    UFV-dramon (Pendulum Progress 1.0 Dragon's Roar)


    A Powerful Foe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWEGXYIUOOw

  3. #1543
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Nice! I'm getting to that point myself, though I only have MetalGarurumon from that line, and although I do have a gold pet I don't particularly want to bother with Meicoomon as that would mean wiping my progress on the Original Brown XD;
    It's gonna take a lot of time for sure, but it'll be worth it once the collection starts to build up nicely'


    Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Darkness View Post
    How did you get Dorumon egg without 2nd wave v-pet?
    Was kinda lucky to meet up with someone locally with the 2nd wave of digivices - linked them up just for the egg here!
    I guess that is the only line of egg you can get without actually owning a 2nd wave digivice personally
    Spreadsheet For Digimon V-pet 20th Ver.1-5, Special Eggs & Other Info - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...my_WPjYCc/edit

  4. #1544
    Ain't got no mojo...
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1
    Does anyone know if Copymon are added to your Album?

  5. #1545
    I come from the net
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Graad Ro View Post
    Does anyone know if Copymon are added to your Album?
    If you copy a Digimon, it just goes into stock, not the album. (I don't think these are called Copymon - that's a Pendulum thing.)

  6. #1546
    Completely digital wildwing64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Billericay, England
    Age
    29
    Posts
    888
    Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Unless I happen to run into at least four other Version 20th owners anytime soon, I've just registered my final code.

    Birdramon was my last one.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •