With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51101141148149150151
Results 1,501 to 1,502 of 1502

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by BetamonZ View Post
    Someone mentioned this a while back now in this thread. After having some awkward adult to perfect failures, on top of finding out rookie battles don't count, i followed the 15 most recent battle rule and havn't had a problem since.

I could test this out with the training partners i hatched for Rust and Alter-S. Will battle to create low win rates then pump out 80% wins in 15 battles. Havn't seen anyone mention a failure to evolve with that technique.

Seems like i remember a mention or two about Japanese analysis type information is where this originated from. I could be dreaming. Lol. To be honest, i could of dreamt up the whole thing and started a rumour myself for all i know right now. Just ain't feeling that story though.
    At the moment I'm testing with exactly 15 battles. I might try that afterwards. If you get there first, let us know how it goes. If it works, also need to test the other way around (wins followed by losses).

Ain't got no mojo... linkwrighton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    For evolution to Perfect, it's only the battles that count (training and care mistakes don't matter). For evolution to Ultimate, you only need 0-2 care mistakes (you don't need to battle any more). And depleting the stamina bar is not required for anything.

I PM'd linkwrighton to try to get some things updated.
    Yep, thanks all for the update too, & got the PM from BladeSabre for the changes. Will update the spreadsheet in the next few days!

That said, I thought I'd share my recent updated collection & how I managed to get them thus far without any complications or outdated information. Feel free to add on/clarify for those still in need of help too.
    This is my latest 20th version online registered D-1 ones - all following the said spreadsheet.

Ver. 1 is completed.
    Ver. 2 is left with Yukidarumon, Birdramon & Whamon.
    Ver. 3 is left with Kentarumon, Shellmon & Drimogemon.
    Ver. 4 is left with Leomon & Coelamon.
    Ver. 5 is left with Devidramon & Flymon.

Had the privilege to meet up with locals with their new gold/white/black for the recent Dorumon egg and is still on the way to Alphamon, and the rest is pretty much able to complete on just the Original Brown & Grey.
    I only have an Original Brown & Grey with me too so that's as far as the collection goes for me here.

Hope it really helps confirm most of the shared info thus far, cheers!
    Last edited by linkwrighton; Today at 12:50 PM.
    Spreadsheet For Digimon V-pet 20th Ver.1-5, Special Eggs & Other Info - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...my_WPjYCc/edit