With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128135136137138
Results 1,371 to 1,377 of 1377

Thread: 20th Anniversary V-Pet Thread Discussion Tips Etc

Ain't got no mojo...
    Thankyou!
    I had the battery removed and reinstalled. Hope everything will go right now or I’ll be so bored at work.

sadly I overslept and my rusttyrannomon died at 17. So young :'( (also does anyone know how jogressed ages work? i assume it takes the oldest digimon's age)
    but the good news is I got a digitamamon at the same time! Almost at titamon!
    I will be very grateful when we get the pause option in the pendulums. The nap option on the 20th is a neat improvement but not quite good enough. Even tamagotchis have had pause for years! :P

Ain't got no mojo...
    Mr/mrs,i have red,blue,white,black digimon vpet ver 20th... Only have gold vpet can unlock anime agumon & gabumon,meicoomon,water digimon special,fire digimon special egg & can become omnimon?,or must buy 2 vpet again?,sorry & thank you

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by dansplosion View Post
    (also does anyone know how jogressed ages work? i assume it takes the oldest digimon's age)
    I believe it takes the age of the first Digimon you select for their last tag battle. It then occupies that Digimon's side of the screen after jogressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikujon View Post
    Mr/mrs,i have red,blue,white,black digimon vpet ver 20th... Only have gold vpet can unlock anime agumon & gabumon,meicoomon,water digimon special,fire digimon special egg & can become omnimon?,or must buy 2 vpet again?,sorry & thank you
    If I'm understanding the question correctly, you only have the Gold version?

The Agumon, Gabumon, Lunamon, and Coronamon eggs are exclusive to the Brown (red), Grey (blue), Black, and White versions respectively. Meicoomon is exclusive to the Gold, but you need to connect to five other Version 20th v-pets (or alternatively, reset a second one using a different name five times) to unlock the exclusive egg.

If you want Omnimon, you can still get him without buying any of the other v-pets, which is a perk exclusive to the Gold, Black, and White versions. For him, you need to unlock both Dracomon eggs, get them to their Perfect/Ultimate forms (Wingdramon and Groundramon) and then make three care mistakes and battle 100 times so they'll evolve into WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon instead of Slayerdramon and Breakdramon.

Ain't got no mojo...
    @wildwing64 I have 4 vpet(red,blue,white,black) only gold i don't have mr,oh so i not must buy 5 vpet for unlock exclusive egg... For example i Only need 3 vpet... Red & blue connect white vpet(doing 5 times reset with different name) to unlock agumon & gabumon egg?... Awesome,so i don't need to buy gold vpet,oh ok,thanks for the info

Sorry for bad english... *only need gold vpet hehe
    Last edited by Vande; 02-22-2018 at 10:35 AM. Reason: double post merge

Question, is the v-pet technically paused when you hit the reset button and just not select “Load” or the “Reset” option?
    Currently Raising:
    20th Anniversary V-Pet (Zubamon edition)- Rasielmon and Aegisdramon
    20th Anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon edition)- Gazimon and Gabumon

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Question, is the v-pet technically paused when you hit the reset button and just not select “Load” or the “Reset” option?
    Yes, but it doesn't seem to save everything (e.g. empties the hearts); and I don't know how often it saves, so you might lose progress. It also might put extra wear on the hardware if you reset it every day.